Hardcore Report - Latest: Dirty Pair (Famicom)

Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
CD AGES
Next-Gen

Re: Hardcore Report - Latest: Samurai Shodown IV Special

Post by CD AGES »

Will see this as soon as I get home. Really dug your last report on Dominated Mind. I used to play that quite bit as a teen. It a was solid look at interesting PS1 effort.
the7k
Next-Gen

Post by the7k »

CD AGES wrote:Will see this as soon as I get home. Really dug your last report on Dominated Mind. I used to play that quite bit as a teen. It a was solid look at interesting PS1 effort.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. SS4S isn't quite as good, but it's close.
CD AGES
Next-Gen

Post by CD AGES »

I totally jumped the gun here. I thought you were covering SamSho V Special before I even had the chance to see the vid. Nevertheless it as much a surprise to see that it was about IV Special on PS1. I have this game and honestly I agree it's not that bad. Aside from the pesky load times, the game is a massive improvement over SamSho III on PS1. The latter being so choppy that it felt almost unplayable. SNK did a much better job considering the limitations of the hardware. Cham cham being Vs. only playable really does suck :(
the7k
Next-Gen

Post by the7k »

Yeah - it's especially strange considering Cham Cham is on the front cover, the back cover and even is the only character on the disc itself. As much as they were showing her off, you barely get to use her at all.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Hardcore Report - Latest: Die Hard Arcade

Post by noiseredux »

the7k wrote:Image

nice roundup, man. I don't comment on your videos often, but I do always enjoy them.
the7k
Next-Gen

Re: Hardcore Report - Latest: Top 10 2015

Post by the7k »

Thanks man, I appreciate it.