Ongoing GameCube discussion thread

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
Cronozilla
Next-Gen

Re: What's your gamecube library like?

Post by Cronozilla »

Alien Hominid is on like six platforms, it's very easy to find.

The GameCube version is good. I don't think any one version is explicitly better, though. Unless you get the HD version. All the others are identical and it's up to what controller you prefer.
Retrogamer0001
Next-Gen

Post by Retrogamer0001 »

Anyone else notice that prices on a lot of 'Cube games are getting really out of control? What the hell is going on with our hobby lately?

The game room - > http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=45478

"We're on an express elevator to hell - goin' down!"
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Retrogamer0001 wrote:Anyone else notice that prices on a lot of 'Cube games are getting really out of control? What the hell is going on with our hobby lately?

I don't know, I've just noticed that SMSS, and the Zelda games haven't changed much since gamestop stopped selling them. They're still be sold for the same price they were being sold for then.... I still haven't really ventured more outside that realm because I'm a little restricted until April 1st on what I can do money wise. But I would imagine the popular or underrated games are probably going to soon jump in price :?
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

Luke wrote:Not near enough of you own Killer 7.

I do and love it! It's one of my favourite games on the Gamecube and a 9/10 from me, if I were to sum up my feelings with an arbitrary number.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
CavZee
Next-Gen

Post by CavZee »

Reprise wrote:

I do and love it! It's one of my favourite games on the Gamecube and a 9/10 from me, if I were to sum up my feelings with an arbitrary number.

I have it, but I'm ashamed to say I haven't played it yet. >_>
Steam/NNID: CavZee PSN: I_CavZee_I
3DS FC: 5456-0768-7231
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

CavZee wrote:
Reprise wrote:

I have it, but I'm ashamed to say I haven't played it yet. >_>

You should fix that :wink:

I haven't completed it yet though. Every time I play it for a while, I end up feeling like I really need a break from it. Then when I return to it, I think "where the hell am I? What's going on? What's with these weird controls?" and it takes me a while to get back into it :lol:
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
CavZee
Next-Gen

Post by CavZee »

I will sometime, just gets a little hard to juggle new releases with my passion for past consoles as well.
Steam/NNID: CavZee PSN: I_CavZee_I
3DS FC: 5456-0768-7231
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

It always makes me sad how under appreciated Chibi-Robo is. It's one of my all time favourites.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

I've got about 40 GC games, just exclusives to the console though. I've got Skies Of Arcadia: Legends, Path Of Radiance... if only I had Cubivore my collection of ridiculously expensive GC games would be complete.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

alienjesus wrote:It always makes me sad how under appreciated Chibi-Robo is. It's one of my all time favourites.

I think I played that in a store once and it was fun, I've never really given it a try since. In fact I had all but truly forgotten about that one until you mentioned it...that is definitely on my list to get eventually along with some exclusives like the iconic series and quite a few others...

Exhuminator wrote:I've got about 40 GC games, just exclusives to the console though. I've got Skies Of Arcadia: Legends, Path Of Radiance... if only I had Cubivore my collection of ridiculously expensive GC games would be complete.

I think I'll have to give those games a go I keep hearing good things about them. Though never heard of cubivore :-\
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?