Watch Dogs delayed till 2014

RTS, FPS, Sports, Adventure, etc.
Reprise
Next-Gen

Re: Watch Dogs delayed till 2014

Post by Reprise »

Yeah, the driving isn't great at all.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Okay verified files, ran repairs again, and still getting kicked out every time I cross the bridge in the loop wtf :roll: .
cha cha
128-bit

Post by cha cha »

twitch ► | youtube ► | srk ► | sell/trade ► | gameroom ►
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Player of Fighting Games: T7: Eddy, Kazumi, Jack, Zafina » SC6: 2B, Xianghua, Tira, Mina, Maxi » SF5: R. Mika, Rose » GG: May, Faust, Baiken » KoF: Athena/Yuri/Leona » SS: Mina Majikina

Racketboy Online FG Matchfiner Thread! Come out and play.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Verified again and what do you know more corrupt files :P. If this next repair doesn't work I guess I will be just uninstalling and re downloading. At least the month is nearly over so this won't hit my data cap to bad :P.
ExedExes
Next-Gen

Post by ExedExes »

I rarely post anything about modern gaming here, but I saw Conan O'Brien's Clueless Gamer on this and it actually looks really neat. Seeing how I have PCs here that can easily handle the game now, but then seeing all the issues with yet more DRM troubles from Ubisoft :lol: Between always-on and Uplay, why bother?
Xeogred wrote:The obvious answer is that it's time for the Dreamcast 2.
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Post by Pulsar_t »

So hacking in this involves just pressing X? My what a simple world we live in. If only I could solve problems by pressing a button.
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

cha cha wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idA9BEA4Hxs

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Even after watching that i still want to play ha ha
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

Pulsar_t wrote:So hacking in this involves just pressing X? My what a simple world we live in. If only I could solve problems by pressing a button.

Yes, because having to complete a complex 'type code into your device' mini-game every time you wanted to hack something would be oodles of fun :P

To be honest, it works surprisingly well.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

The Environmental hacks(traffic lights, barricades, bridges, etc.) are activated by holding Q. There are other hacks that have to be equipped and activated though such as the noise maker diversion and jammers.

Update: Don't even bother verifying your game did it 4 times in a row :roll: and nothing was fixed. Finally after the last "repair" I ran the verification again immediately the same files which had just been re downloaded to "repair" the game still showed up as corrupted :P. Just going to uninstall and download the game again what a piece of junk Uplay is. Will take another 3 hours to download.
Cronozilla
Next-Gen

Post by Cronozilla »

UPlay no option to cancel downloads ... awesome.

Glad I grabbed a physical version, just gonna pop the discs in.

The amount of difference between the PC version and what they showed in 2012 is kind of astonishing. I can accept the fact that we're being shown proof of concept demos at an E3 unveiling, but it appears they aren't putting that same level of work into complete products.

It seems like they probably spent months getting that E3 demo ready, and never spent anything near that amount of time on any one section of the final game. And after stuff like Colonial Marines (which did the exact same thing), maybe they should stop doing that?

This isn't 2003, they're starting to promise stuff they can't deliver.