Mighty No. 9 - Keiji Inafune / comcept kicksarter project

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
brunoafh
Next-Gen

Re: Mighty No. 9 - Keiji Inafune / comcept kicksarter projec

Post by brunoafh »

@Retrogamer0001

That's console versions though, if you look at the $60 and other pledges around there, I think the PC version is still a physical/non-digital copy.
Retrogamer0001
Next-Gen

Post by Retrogamer0001 »

brunoafh wrote:@Retrogamer0001

That's console versions though, if you look at the $60 and other pledges around there, I think the PC version is still a physical/non-digital copy.

Nope, still digital. See how the $20 tier is a "digital copy" and every other tier level says "includes all lower tier items" or something? It's all digital. However, you will still get a physical box and manual at the $60 reward level (just not a game disk).

The game room - > http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=45478

"We're on an express elevator to hell - goin' down!"
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

Retrogamer0001 wrote:
brunoafh wrote:@Retrogamer0001

Nope, still digital. See how the $20 tier is a "digital copy" and every other tier level says "includes all lower tier items" or something? It's all digital. However, you will still get a physical box and manual at the $60 reward level (just not a game disk).

That's the one bummer for this. Still up in the air about it...
brunoafh
Next-Gen

Post by brunoafh »

Yeah that very well may be a fine print deal that I failed to notice.

Still though, this seems like a take what you can get situation. I would rather be able to play another new Inafune game than not, even if I have to deal with digital only.

Totally looking forward to my paperweight physical case though.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

I wonder if this blows right past the $2.5 mil mark if they might decide to do actual printed physical disks for the xbox 360/wii u/ps3, or at least a physical option for ps3 as sony seems to be alot more accessible to niche type stuff. I mean they did just make one million in just two days.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

WOW! possibly we might get a 3DS version! http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/0 ... ighty_no_9
jinx
Next-Gen

Post by jinx »

ninjainspandex wrote:WOW! possibly we might get a 3DS version! http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/0 ... ighty_no_9

That would be incredible, as most of my gaming is done on the go these days! Next paycheck comes in before the kickstarter ends, so I may throw some extra money to get the box/manual.
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

ninjainspandex wrote:WOW! possibly we might get a 3DS version! http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/0 ... ighty_no_9

NICE! I hope there's a way for me to get both the Steam and 3DS versions. It'd be great to have a portable version to play while away from my desktop. :D
It probably won't happen, but it'd be great if I could transfer my save between the two versions.
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
Retrogamer0001
Next-Gen

Post by Retrogamer0001 »

Would it be that expensive to make a physical 3DS version of this game? The cards can't cost that much! Come on Inafune!!!

The game room - > http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=45478

"We're on an express elevator to hell - goin' down!"
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

Retrogamer0001 wrote:Would it be that expensive to make a physical 3DS version of this game? The cards can't cost that much! Come on Inafune!!!

I imagine it's less the raw cost of the cards and more all the licensing and logistical stuff that would have to go into it.