Anyone still buy Dreamcast games?

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
vanguardbandit
8-bit

Post by vanguardbandit »

i recently bought a used dreamcast and got another one for free, both with worn controllers sigh...
Last edited by vanguardbandit on Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jubal
64-bit

Post by Jubal »

just got Jet Grind Radio & Omikron for $10 including shipping off another game message board market page

at prices like that I cant turn down real disks :)

-Jubal-
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

Jubal wrote:just got Jet Grind Radio & Omikron for $10 including shipping off another game message board market page

at prices like that I cant turn down real disks :)

-Jubal-

Omikron seems like an interesting title. I bought it but I haven't spent much time with it. I just figured you don't see David Bowie in many video games, so what the hell, lol.
vanguardbandit
8-bit

Post by vanguardbandit »

just bought a brand new jap dreamcast locally for $50! :D came with:

sega brand light gun
sega rumble pack
house of the dead 2
sega rally 2
virtua fighter 3tb
pen pen tricileon
blue stinger
flag to flag (US ver.)
Vhaeos
8-bit

Post by Vhaeos »

Just picked up Seaman from the local game shop. Only six dollars, came with the mic & everything. Suprised it was so cheap. Not sure if I'll like it, but, as I said, only six dollars.
Jubal
64-bit

Post by Jubal »

Vhaeos wrote:Just picked up Seaman from the local game shop. Only six dollars, came with the mic & everything. Suprised it was so cheap. Not sure if I'll like it, but, as I said, only six dollars.

score man, have seaman also with box mic game and jewel case

did your come with an insert/manual in the jewel case?
mine doesnt have one, but im not sure if it was part of the whole discover how to do stuff on your own theme...

-Jubal-
Vhaeos
8-bit

Post by Vhaeos »

Jubal wrote:score man, have seaman also with box mic game and jewel case

did your come with an insert/manual in the jewel case?
mine doesnt have one, but im not sure if it was part of the whole discover how to do stuff on your own theme...

-Jubal-
Yeah, mine came with an instruction manual. I was actually thinking of scanning the whole booklet and putting it online somewhere. But, yeah, no telling how long it'll take me to get around to doing it. (If I ever do get around to it.) I wasn't fortunate enough to get the whole box, but, I got a the jewel case /w instruction manual, inserts & the mic. Good enough.
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

I just bought Stupid Invaders, after having tried the pirated version and realizing it was a genuine point and click adventure. There's a genre DC doesn't have much of. Seems like a good buy at $10 + $2.
ImportBoy
64-bit

Post by ImportBoy »

The last Dreamcast game I bought was an import of Grandia II (new & sealed) from a shop in Akihabara for like 400 yen. I was looking for Shenmue I and II but couldn't seem to find them. I did Chaos Field for sale in this shop to, but I wasn't about to pay the 7800 yen or so asking price.
-ImportBoy
Over 700 Saturn Games Available - Downloads, Information, & How To Guides
http://www.sega-saturn.us - kaneda@sega-saturn.us
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

I just got a second 4MB Nexus:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0094302610

Can't believe no one else tried to bid for it. So cheap. I'll now have 1600 blocks of space. I'm hoping thats enough for my collection.