Demon's Souls

Level up here
Stark
Next-Gen

Re: Demon's Souls

Post by Stark »

Beat Armor Spider and I've been working my way down farther into the mines. Took out some red phantoms, but mostly I've just been killed trying to get to crystal lizards. :?
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

2-2 is definitely... sucky. I recommend using a bow for the ground worm things, it's actually pretty easy to hit them that way if you can use a bow and have some arrows.

It's worth running through the actual level for the upgrade material drops and stuff. But the shortcut for the boss is definitely the way to go.

Low level magic works decently on those huge fat slugs that block some of the passageways in the caves. Those things are so annoying haha. Just gotta throw anything at them to get them out of the way. I guess it's just safe to say Stonefang Tunnel is full of weird ass annoying enemies. :lol:

Can't wait to hear what you think of Tower of Latria.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

The shortcut lets you come at those bugs from behind.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Oh man, got killer amounts of slow down after I jumped down past the sand worms. Fought a couple of fire bugs, those things just shrug off the weapon I'm using right now (Claymore). I wound my way back up the "proper" way to go down there and found the herd of crystal lizards. Slow down went away once I got back to the elevator, but came back when I went back down so I closed it for now, hopefully no slowdown when I come back.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

You don't know what slowdown is until you play 5-2.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

MrPopo wrote:You don't know what slowdown is until you play 5-2.

So ... this is typical for this area? :roll:

Decided to make a run through Boletaria for grass and then ended up doing a suicide run for the Purple Shield. Takes 22 STR to use, so I need two levels and then I'm set. Back to slowdown lane.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

You weaklings and your slowdown fevers.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

:lol:

Well I just went down there and mucked about some more and didn't have any slowdown issues. Ran into Patches and he did his usual asshole-ry. I just ran around the bug though wasn't a big deal, at least he didn't kick me into a hole with a bunch of Bone Towers and two Hollowed NPCs. :?
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

The Legendary Patches.

He is pretty damn tough in this one actually, at least if you're like pure melee or something from my experience. His shield blocks everything lmao. You really have to get some trick rolls on him.

As always, he becomes a really good shop if you're nice to him, especially in this! He sells some of the best healing items. But the one time I did fight him proved to be a pretty long drawn out battle haha. His shield has HP regen which is cool, I can't remember if there was another way to get one or not in this.
Kidpanda
64-bit

Post by Kidpanda »

The Adjudiciator's shield has HP regen. I beat this one about a month ago, awesome game. I like it more than Dark Souls which I'm almost done with now.