What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Post by REPO Man »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:I thought it might involve you riding your bike to those places. Did you have to do that to find him? And, what’s going to happen? Is he going to fix it? When?

Haven't really had time to track him down. Between leaving Duck Donuts and going to the Bistro, that's only 2-2½ hours. And between the hot AF weather and only averaging 3-5 hours a night I spend as much time between 2 and 4:30 relaxing.

stickem wrote:That's alot of questions for a bot to answer.

:roll: :lol:
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

Site is not blocked at work anymore. Yall are no longer safe from my ramblings.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

:cry: My Great Grandmother passed away Tuesday morning. She was 92.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

Sorry Repo. God bless your grandma.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

She's with her husband and son, who left this world last year.

I still remember our day trips to Hatteras, going to the library and sometimes stopping for lunch. One time we stopped at this place that had fried cheesecake.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

:P : Mom just got engaged over the weekend to the guy she just started dating a few months ago. Not really impressed by the guy since he seems really lazy and out of shape plus he kind of mooches off her so I have really mixed feelings about him. This also means that she is 100% going to be moving to North Carolina where he lives probably within the next few months she drives all the way down there every weekend anyways :roll: .

So I have even more of a fire under my butt to move. Most likely I'm going to have my brother and his fiance moving in with me as well if I find a place since he will be out of a place to stay as well and he has no desire to stay in the area, but will be working nearby till they figure out what they want to do :lol: . At least maybe he will pay rent since he is a mechanical engineer and makes way more then me, but then again he is tossing all of his money into his own ridiculously large wedding next year :roll: .

Anyways here is to a few more years of ridiculous family drama and instability :lol: :lol: :cry: .
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Fragems wrote::P : Mom just got engaged over the weekend to the guy she just started dating a few months ago. ... This also means that she is 100% going to be moving to North Carolina where he lives probably within the next few months she drives all the way down there every weekend anyways :roll: .

Elkin, are you dating Fragems' mom?
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

MrPopo wrote:
Fragems wrote::P : Mom just got engaged over the weekend to the guy she just started dating a few months ago. ... This also means that she is 100% going to be moving to North Carolina where he lives probably within the next few months she drives all the way down there every weekend anyways :roll: .

Elkin, are you dating Fragems' mom?

Oh, goody. Daddy-Elkin and Sonnyboy-Fragems. The forum dynamics will be super awkward for months.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

You have no idea :lol: . The only time he has been here when I was around I stayed up a little to late after getting home from my night shift. Her bedroom is right above the living room and the floors are apparently very thin. That was possibly the most awkward experience I have ever had :shock: .
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

That's when you're supposed to hit the ceiling with a broom and yell, "Quiet up there!"