Official Neo Geo X Gold System details and price announced!

Neo-Geo, Arcade, Portable, & Every Other Platform
shallowgamer
128-bit

Re: Official Neo Geo X Gold System details and price announc

Post by shallowgamer »

Toktogul wrote:Do you still need a JPN address to order? I tried to grab my shmups (cheap!) from there, but I needed a mule service to get them to me.

I live in Japan, i order from amazon Japan every single weeks ;) if you have a few special requests, I can mule for you the time you get the games you want. Just PM me[/quote]

Awesome! Looks like the X360 shmup wave is slowing down though. It was an amazing run.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Local Thrift Store has a Neo Geo and also Vectrex! Two very expensive machines, these are around $50 less then the average EBay prices.

noiseredux wrote:my opinion: Neo Geo games are available on all kinds of platforms. I have a bunch on Steam for instance which have the benefit of online co-op which the NGX does not offer.

I actually bought a NGX arcade stick to use on my PC. I took it out of the box, felt how cheap it was, put it back in the box and sold it without ever even using it. So there's that.

THIS

I already have three Vectrex "TVs" and Neo Geo compilations on the PC and other game consoles emulated. That Neo Geo console looks sweet though.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

lol

Just for kicks I went on Amazon/eBay to check the prices of Neo Geo X games. All of them are now out-of-print and go for over $100 a pop. Nice. Following in the footsteps of the AES I guess.

What a disaster.
isiolia
Next-Gen

Post by isiolia »

Oddly, Gamestop was selling the megapack for $6 during their clearance sale a month or two ago. All sold out now. I think Amazon had it fairly cheap on gold box at times too.

I'd kind of wonder if it's a product of Amazon's systems pricing it up as stock got exhausted, and eBay following that.
emwearz
Next-Gen

Post by emwearz »

I ended up making a mircoSD adapter for mine so I can put all the games I want on it (50 limit per card) and even with every game in the plug and play...still has been in the box for a mighty long time.