Explain PS4 beating Xbox One in market share

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

Re: Explain PS4 beating Xbox One in market share

Post by retrosportsgamer »

Sarge wrote:There is a chance that Scorpio starts a recovery for Microsoft, though. It will be far and away the most powerful home console, and that certainly has its appeal to a lot of gamers willing to drop the dough. Heck, I've held off this long and might snag one. I'd love to play Quantum Break and Killer Instinct.

It also seems like publishers won't have to do anything to their catalog to have it enhanced? Like with PS Pro, it's on the developer to release a patch for 4K whatever and none are incented to do so.
strangenova
Next-Gen

Post by strangenova »

I'd like to see the shared space balance out honestly. Microsoft has made leaps and strides to please customers this generation, likely because of the bad PR early on.

With the long list of Backwards Compatible titles that's constantly updated, four free games a month, cross platform buys and cross platform gaming, it really seems like Microsoft is trying to make the Xbox brand a welcome home for gamers.

The Scorpio will be the strongest between the two, so if developers wanna flex then the Scorpio is the place to do it.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Sarge wrote:There is a chance that Scorpio starts a recovery for Microsoft, though. It will be far and away the most powerful home console, and that certainly has its appeal to a lot of gamers willing to drop the dough. Heck, I've held off this long and might snag one. I'd love to play Quantum Break and Killer Instinct.

I plan to drop the dough. Then again, we all know I'd drop the dough on any console, even if I don't have the dough.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.