What are the best sport rpgs?

Level up here
Josh
64-bit

Re: What are the best sport rpgs?

Post by Josh »

I will once again recommend MLB Power Pros/2008 on PS2/Wii, as many others have. It's especially good if you enjoy anime style graphics with a hint of visual novel type thing. It's fun to sit down for a couple of hours and make a character exactly the way you want it, it's incredibly addicting and I really wish they would localize (or at least include an english translation of) the Japanese NPB version, what with NPB slowly becoming more popular here with certain players coming over. I'm not a baseball diehard, but I would buy it just for the RPG mode.
Collects promo gaming stuff, certain import games, hockey memorabilia, and other oddball things. (sig and avy under construction)
darsparx
Next-Gen

Re: What are the best sport rpgs?

Post by darsparx »

Take it for what you will but Emuparadise seems to have a working link to get the proto for hit the ice unlike the original one posted. I think I may actually give it a shot once it pops up in my fortune cookie on backloggery later on
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?