Silent Hill HD Collection Thread

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Silent Hill HD Collection- Good news!... kinda...

Post by noiseredux »

alright, so after listening to the full Retronauts episode I think I'm most interested in playing 2 and Shattered Memories.
Opa Opa

Post by Opa Opa »

You have a Netfli-- Wii, right? You should definitely play it on Wii unless you absolutely hate motion controls, however, this game is one of those that does motion controls correctly.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Opa Opa wrote:You have a Netfli-- Wii, right? You should definitely play it on Wii unless you absolutely hate motion controls, however, this game is one of those that does motion controls correctly.

1. Yes, I do have a Nintendo Netflix Box
2. Yes, I do absolutely hate motion controls

:D
Opa Opa

Post by Opa Opa »

current amazon prices: Wii $25, PS2 $19, PSP $20

Well, what are you waiting for? Proceed to checkout!
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

haha true true. I'm gonna put it on my PS2 wishlist. And I'm gonna hold out for the PS3 version of SH2.
Opa Opa

Post by Opa Opa »

They put Silent Hill 2 and 3 avatars on PSN.

...I know they're useless and everything... but I'm very tempted to get a James Sunderland avatar.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

because I hate the idea of really spending any $ on avatars, even if they're cheap, I doubt I'll ever change my Morrigan one.
Opa Opa

Post by Opa Opa »

noiseredux wrote:because I hate the idea of really spending any $ on avatars, even if they're cheap, I doubt I'll ever change my Morrigan one.

Says the person who'll probably end up buying a pyramid head avatar after playing SH 2. :P
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

noiseredux wrote:I be they're going to do what they did with God of War and make more than one Silent Hill HD Collection.

a second HD collection would probably be Shattered Memories, Origins, and 4. AKA two games most people didn't care for + one game virtually everyone liked

I've never seen a ps1 game in a collection like this. Dunno why, as most look pretty nice with filtered textures and higher resolution rendering.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Opa Opa wrote:
brunoafh wrote:
Stark wrote:Silent Hill 3 > Silent Hill 2

This is the first time I've ever seen this statement.

It's okay, we'll have a crew of medical professionals rushing to aid Stark momentarily.

Isn't 3 the one with the chick in a vest? I think that is my favorite of the ones I've played.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.