Re: Video Game "Look what I found"

Post by Xeogred »

Holy macaroni!

I need to do something about my Dreamcast. It's putrid yellow. :x
Melek-Ric
32-bit

Post by Melek-Ric »

Tanooki wrote:You can buy replacements for that OEM or a SD card slot so you can just run copies.

I'm going to try to see if I can get it to work first. If not, I'm leaning towards buying a SD card reader since that'll be better for the long run.
"Challenging my unit was both foolish and reckless! You are nothing more than my prey... one that is soon to be retired!"
Onyxthecat
Next-Gen

Post by Onyxthecat »

So I haven't really posted in a while but here are my pickups for this year so far. I decided to get a Vita slim and I love it way more than my original. I've been slowly picking up Vita games here and there and this is what I have so far. The PS2/3/4 games are somewhat recent as well. I got Senran from Gamestop initially used but since they were out I got a sealed copy! Gal Gun is the M/E variant which is sealed. I also have Rez for PS4 on the way!

IrishNinja
64-bit

Post by IrishNinja »

man, Afrika's such a weird game...takes up a ton of space too! i should've given it more of a chance, and prolly grabbed Aquanaut's Holiday (the english version) back then as well.
Melek-Ric
32-bit

Post by Melek-Ric »

Bought this Sony FD Trinitron WEGA over the weekend for cheap. Haven't set it up yet.

KV-32FS120
KV-32FS120
SonyTV.jpg (23.3 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
"Challenging my unit was both foolish and reckless! You are nothing more than my prey... one that is soon to be retired!"
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

That looks a lot like the one I have. Might be, actually. It's a good set.
Melek-Ric
32-bit

Post by Melek-Ric »

They all look pretty similar to me. The model is listed in the previous post.
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

Looked at mine, it's a KV-32FS320. According to Wikipedia, the difference is the ports on it. Mine's got two component ports, which is pretty great, although not very noticeably different in quality from S-Video. (Mine also has some geometry issues, but I can live with that.)
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

One of the few times Gamestop came through for me - I found a Wii U copy of Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver for $22 ($18 with a coupon code). That game's normal going price CIB (which is the condition it ended up being when it got delivered) is about $90 or $100 (with the odd $60 listing popping up on rare occasions).

I'd say that was a pretty good snag, especially since it ended up being CIB.
Patron Saint of Bitch Mode
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:One of the few times Gamestop came through for me - I found a Wii U copy of Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver for $22 ($18 with a coupon code). That game's normal going price CIB (which is the condition it ended up being when it got delivered) is about $90 or $100 (with the odd $60 listing popping up on rare occasions).

I'd say that was a pretty good snag, especially since it ended up being CIB.

Do you enjoy the game? seems to have pretty low scores, also its on the PS3.

Not a fan of collecting rare games for the sake of it being rare.

Also someone should start a Wii U rare/valuable thread, the Wii has one, but its library is immense compared to the lowly Wii U.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40893