25th Anniversary Mega Man Crossover game is... an iOS game

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Re: 25th Anniversary Mega Man Crossover game is... an iOS ga

Post by ZeroAX »

Yeah I know. I wasn't really trying to disregard his opinion (though I guess that came out wrong), as I was trying to insult Crapcom (ooooh, I'm sooooooooooo smart, I made the same lame ass joke a 10 year old could have made. I don't care, this is one of those few times that I believe they deserve all the flak they get)
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

capcpom
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

AppleQueso wrote:capcpom

Fapcom (though the insult part of implying someone masturbates all the time makes more sense in Greek where wanker is such a common insult)
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
Godot102
64-bit

Post by Godot102 »

Gunstar Green wrote:
ZeroAX wrote:
Godot102 wrote:I'm pissed off at this because this game looks similar to what universe would have been like if it was released. Capcom could do so much better than this.

loool, no. Universe was something that seemed to be made just for hardcore fans. It was wacky, it was crazy, and it might have turned out to be the most amazing thing ever :D. This game is just a sad cash in to try to get a few extra $ from the ios crowd who MIGHT have heard of Megaman back when he was big enough to have his own cartoon. And a pretty lazy cash in if you ask me.

I think by that he meant it has all the different Mega Men in it like Universe would have (plus lots of other Capcom characters). Other than that, yes this game couldn't be more different than what Universe would have been.

Yea that's exactly what I meant by that :lol: . The main difference between this and universe is that universe would have been amazing!
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

Apparently in Japan the announcement of this game has gone over pretty badly as well.

http://www.themmnetwork.com/2012/08/25/what-do-our-far-east-friends-think-of-xover/
WallCrusher
32-bit

Post by WallCrusher »

samsonlonghair wrote:For goodness sake kids, quite your bitching. At least give this game a chance. Not one of you has even played Xover, yet you are all ready to hate it. I admit the screenshots don't look great, but maybe, just maybe, this game might actually be fun once you play it. At least give it the benefit of the doubt.

To quote what a wise person once said:

"I'm an idiot for having expectations."
WANNA GET YOUR WALLS CRUSHED?
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Godot102
64-bit

Post by Godot102 »

Xeogred wrote:Image

I've got a better one:

or

MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

I get it! It's funny because it uses a horribly overused and not funny in the first place image in place of the 'O' to imply that Capcom is no longer the company it once was.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

I think the genius meme would be more suited, to imply the choices they make are stupid. But in general I feel that most of the big old Japanese 3rd party publishers have stagnated and sooner or later will either close up/become much smaller (which might turn out good for them, if it forces them to go back to making unique games) or spend their large cash deposits to buy up western development talent while they rest on their laurels (see square enix, where the Eidos branch seems to be the only one making anything worthwhile these days)
Last edited by ZeroAX on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.