im a dummy at painting and i need help.

Guides to jumpstart your Retrogaming lifestyle
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Re: im a dummy at painting and i need help.

Post by BoringSupreez »

"im gonna..... your talking about my pnint job bitch."

Man, sometimes we get the best/worst posters here.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
neogeo
8-bit

Post by neogeo »

I still have those pics saved to my hard drive.[/quote]

well good for you then, happy trails to you :lol:
neogeo
8-bit

Post by neogeo »

hi ya
Last edited by neogeo on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
neogeo
8-bit

Post by neogeo »

o.pwuaioc wrote:Jerbar120 is back? Dude, do you think we don't remember you?

Asking for help is a step in the right direction.

you know to your first reply i dont care if you no who i am everyone else does, i made this post known big deal.

In terms of the right direction, i love these kinds of attacks. they are the reasons why i know more and more about people and there funny acting ways. If you was hiding under a rock, i had been posting stuff about things i needed help on. If i where you, i wood take the time to give out anwsers. but anyways keep it up with the attacks it keeps me going when i get one of my axnity attacks :lol:
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

neogeo wrote:you know to your first reply i dont care if you no who i am everyone else does, i made this post known big deal.

In terms of the right direction, i love these kinds of attacks. they are the reasons why i know more and more about people and there funny acting ways. If you was hiding under a rock, i had been posting stuff about things i needed help on. If i where you, i wood take the time to give out anwsers. but anyways keep it up with the attacks it keeps me going when i get one of my axnity attacks :lol:

I was commending you for asking for help, saying what you were doing was a step in the right direction.
neogeo
8-bit

Post by neogeo »

o.pwuaioc wrote:
neogeo wrote:you know to your first reply i dont care if you no who i am everyone else does, i made this post known big deal.

I was commending you for asking for help, saying what you were doing was a step in the right direction.

well thank you, and i hope i can get the help.
neogeo
8-bit

Post by neogeo »

Man, sometimes we get the best/worst posters here.[/quote]
im sure you do, and im sure there where people who had to put up with some stuff i bet, and the rest will never be known. :)
neogeo
8-bit

Post by neogeo »

is there anyone else who wish to help, how do you paint with out drips and all that stuff there.
fvgazi
Next-Gen

Post by fvgazi »

neogeo wrote:is there anyone else who wish to help, how do you paint with out drips and all that stuff there.

Spray Paint - Even coats without hanging in one spot too long.
[ XBL: downedcity | PSN: biggry | Steam: Merchandise ]
Black Lodge Amplification: http://blacklodgeamps.tumblr.com/