128-bit

Re: Retro Gamers Age

Post by alexis524 »

35 here
TheyCallMeTheSwede
128-bit

Post by TheyCallMeTheSwede »

brunoafh wrote:I'm 23. I just stuck with retro games because everything was becoming noticeably shitty. Not much else to it than that, I guess.

Same
Top 101 Favorite Games of All Time

CURRENTLY OWNED: NES, SNES, GC, GB, GBA:SP, GEN, SAT, DC, PS2, PS3, PSP, X360, NGPC, Neo-Geo AES, PCE Duo, PS4, PSX, oXbox

$ALE: NOTTING!!! ABSORUTRY NOTTING!!!!!!

WANTED: CDX, 3DO, Amiga 32CD, Master System, Wii

Xbox Live: AHTNF
PSN: CallMeTheSwede

Be a pal, Check out my Photography
http://callmetheswede.deviantart.com
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

Post by s1mplehumar »

29 and holding.

NES, SNES 4 life. 8)
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

Breetai wrote:
hashiriya1 wrote:
BoringSupreez wrote:All the info in that thread is 2 years out of date.

Just add two years to everybody's age! :idea:

:D Now there's a concept!

Not just the ages are out of date, people's interests can change in 2 years too.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

Post by retrosportsgamer »

32 - grew up with the NES erupting, genesis greatness in the mid '90s, playstation in college (then the dreamcast, with n64 mixed in) - then ps2 at age 22, etc, etc.

I'd argue being born in 1979 is probably one of the top years for nostaglic feelings around retro gaming given the growth of the industry as we grew up.
DAAAAA!!
24-bit

Post by DAAAAA!! »

I'm 18..

I haven't always been Retro Gaming tho. I played some NES games on the computer and I though "holy crap this is good!!" and I got my Retro Duo and a year and a half later, I now own 327 games ... I went kinda crazy at thrift store and Swap Meets. :lol:
i have a:
Atari 2600 jr, Front loading NES, Top loading NES, Retro duo, Nintendo 64, Game Cube with a GameBoy Player, Wii, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color,Gameboy Advance, GameBoy Advance sp, DS Lite, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360, Bandai WonderSwan Color and Neo Geo pocket Color ;D

Feel free to PM me..
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

Just started my retro collection this year. And just turned 24 last week. My favorite consoles as a kid were the genesis and ps1. Now I would say my favorites are pc engine, Saturn, ps1, and. dreamcast.
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
markeconrad
24-bit

Post by markeconrad »

retrosportsgamer wrote:32 - grew up with the NES erupting, genesis greatness in the mid '90s, playstation in college (then the dreamcast, with n64 mixed in) - then ps2 at age 22, etc, etc.

I'd argue being born in 1979 is probably one of the top years for nostaglic feelings around retro gaming given the growth of the industry as we grew up.

Yeah, mid to late 1970s were it. I mean you were old enough to rlemember the entire Mario craze, etc. I was only a year old when Nintendo was released and while I have a lot of fond memories, I really missed out on the early Nintendo craze.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

I am 36.
Note
Next-Gen

Post by Note »

I'm 34. It was great growing up in the 90's with the NES, Super Nintendo, Genesis, PS1, N64, and Dreamcast.