Has anybody gotten the NEO4ALL AES working yet?

Emu Talk Goes Here
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

Pullmyfinger wrote:Great! I shall be your new best friend :)

Well, here you go :)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zvizv7
Pullmyfinger
Next-Gen

Post by Pullmyfinger »

Thanks a lot Best Friend :D
neohx_7
64-bit

Post by neohx_7 »

Saraph wrote:All I want to know is if SVC:Chaos is up and running and how well is it emulated on the DC? This may be the answer to my gaming depression.

How would it work with so little ramin the DC? I remember I needed 192mb of RAM back in the late 90s to be able to run KOF 99 MVS in MAME.
Pullmyfinger
Next-Gen

Post by Pullmyfinger »

It uses a pre-fetching technique
neohx_7
64-bit

Post by neohx_7 »

Pullmyfinger wrote:It uses a pre-fetching technique

I could have used that in the 90s. Now I only need someone to travel back in time with me...
Pullmyfinger
Next-Gen

Post by Pullmyfinger »

Well, the ninetys are good, but my time machine is broken, can we use yours?
Pullmyfinger
Next-Gen

Post by Pullmyfinger »

This thing works like a charm, does anyone know if there is a specific burn mode to swap rom disks?
judaiyuki2006

Post by judaiyuki2006 »

racketboy wrote:Well, here you go :)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zvizv7

Do you think that you could kindly re-upload this file? Because the link no longer works, sadly. :( And also, the bittorrent link from the first page doesn't work anymore, either. :(
The Spider

Post by The Spider »

Pullmyfinger wrote:This thing works like a charm, does anyone know if there is a specific burn mode to swap rom disks?
:oops:

Hi, I'm new here. I think I speak for everyone visiting this page when I ask you this. Would you re-upload the Neo4ALL+Roms file one more time using filefront.com? Unlike yousendit filefront WILL keep the file on there and won't carelessly delete it off the site. Once someone puts something on there it stays on there!

So I ask you, can you upload it to filefront? This isn't just for me it's for the general public I checked and all the bittorrent things have been destroyed. That's why I'm asking for your help. If you can do this for me I'LL be your best friend. :D (Since I have none on this site to begin with.) Also if you can do this for me I gotta BUNCH of CDI files that I been dying to poor into one of these forums for people to download I can let you have some if you like.

So what do you say?
The Spider

Post by The Spider »

Pullmyfinger wrote:Well, the ninetys are good, but my time machine is broken, can we use yours?

I'm just checking since this is my first time here but, did you get my first message?