Limited Run

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Re: Limited Run

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

jmbarnes101 wrote:Has anyone gotten their New Year's sale items? I looked at mine and it just says unfulfilled under fulfillment. Did they announce when games would ship?

If you're on Twitter, try tweeting to or messaging LRG Support. They're REALLY good about fast replies. We got dumped on with more snow than our counties are equipped to handle this week, though, so their office has been closed since Wednesday (I only live about 30 miles north of their office), so that might be part of the delay with some general shipping backlog, I'd imagine. Worth asking, though; mistakes do get made sometimes.
Patron Saint of Bitch Mode
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

I was looking through upcoming Switch releases and see a Shmup that looks cool, add it to my wishlist. Last couple days been excited about its release date. I totally forgot this is the shmup LRG announced for PS4 lol. So I'm in to try and get it this Friday. I still can get Zero Gunner 2 on Switch. Man, Switch and PS4 are killing it with shmups this gen!
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

jmbarnes101 wrote:Has anyone gotten their New Year's sale items? I looked at mine and it just says unfulfilled under fulfillment. Did they announce when games would ship?

I'm thinking the blowout items are not quite a priority at the moment. Seems like they're trying to catch up with everything that came earlier.

Per their email sent on Jan. 10:
Good evening!
A few updates so far as our current shipping status.

Skullgirls:
Orders containing just the PS4 version have shipped out.
The Vita version is currently in manufacturing with Sony and we expect to ship all remaining orders in February.

La-Mulana & Nex Machina Vinyl:
All orders have been shipped outside of a few orders with the Nex Machina vinyl soundtrack. A shortage of transparent vinyl left us receiving fewer than expected from Fangamer. We are awaiting the arrival of the final vinyl before we can ship out the remaining orders.

Super GunWorld:
We are in the process of shipping these orders out!

Claire:
All orders containing only Claire have shipped out.

Windjammers:
All standard PS4 copies have shipped out.
Vita copies will ship out with orders waiting for the Windjammer CEs.

Windjammers CEs:
We are currently waiting for the Vita CEs to come in.
As soon as we have received those, all remaining orders will ship out.

Double Dragon IV & River City Melee:
Standard copies have all shipped out.

Double Dragon IV CE & River City Melee CE:
We are currently waiting for these CEs to come in.
As soon as we have received those, all remaining orders will ship out.

SteamWorld Dig, SteamWorld Heist,Nex Machina PSX Variant
All of these orders have shipped out.
If you have not received your shipping confirmation, please let customer support know! https://limitedrungames.freshdesk.com

Mecho Tales:
Orders containing just this title are currently shipping out.

Blowout Sale Items:
Blind boxes are currently being assembled by the factory.
We should have them next week and will begin shipping at our earliest convenience.
When that is complete, all orders will ship out.

Yesterday Origins & RockBoshers:
These will be shipping out shortly.

If you have any concerns with your order or need updates not provided here - you can open a support ticket at limitedrungames.freshdesk.com

You can follow what the shipping team is currently shipping by checking here:
https://limitedrungames.com/pages/the-shipping-room
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Anyone interested in a sealed copy of Claire: Extended Cut on Vita with the trading card? Through circumstances that we don't need to talk about it, I ended up with an extra copy of it. I'd love to sell or trade it (I'm a game slut and easy to trade with), and of course, established RB members will get a deal.
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

I fear I might be chastised again but this time I really can't find a date when Sky Force ships. Not worried just anxious. Really excited to play it. Looks like a decent Raiden clone.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

No chastisement this time; they don't have it listed on the site. I would assume that they'll start shipping this week; that's normally the case if they don't specify that shipping will be delayed, although their shipping windows tend to be rather large given that they're a small company.
marurun

Post by marurun »

The latest episode of Retronauts is Jeremy Parish interviewing the two co-founders of LRG. It is a really interesting interview that offers a lot of insight about their origins and operations. The post for the podcast isn’t up on the web site, yet, but your podcast app should be able to download it no problem.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

Thimbleweed Park on physical cartridge for the Nintendo Switch. Region free. This will be an open pre-order for a limited time! Includes a full-color manual and an interior print!

Do any of the big LR users here know if it being an open pre-order means we won't have to rush to buy the game the second it goes on sale? Because I really want to pick it up, but can't be arsed with the whole rushing the second it goes on sale and hoping I can make it through the checkout within 60 seconds before they're all sold out. Especially as I'll be at work when this launches.

Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

Reprise wrote:
Thimbleweed Park on physical cartridge for the Nintendo Switch. Region free. This will be an open pre-order for a limited time! Includes a full-color manual and an interior print!

Do any of the big LR users here know if it being an open pre-order means we won't have to rush to buy the game the second it goes on sale? Because I really want to pick it up, but can't be arsed with the whole rushing the second it goes on sale and hoping I can make it through the checkout within 60 seconds before they're all sold out. Especially as I'll be at work when this launches.

I'm sure there'll be some sort of time limit, but I doubt it'll be as short as a minute. They're doing the preorder to gauge interest and see about how many they need to make for this and future Switch games. They've done similar preorders for other games and they were usually up for a couple days. I don't know how long Thimbleweed will be up, so you might want to keep an eye on their Twitter account as the date gets closer. They might mention it there sometime before it goes up.
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

Thanks. I'll definitely grab it the day it goes up, I was just trying to gauge how fast I might need to be or if I'll be safe as long as I pre-order within a day or two (or within a set number of hours - I don't know how they'll do it). I have vague memories of trying to pick up Oddworld or something whilst at work and them selling out as I tried going through the checkout. It won't be my first LRG purchase, but I know something like this will be really popular (Thimbleweed is the game 'we' all wanted and it's the first Switch LRG game). I'm glad they're doing a pre-order system, it sounds like I should be able to secure a copy fairly easily then.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328