What RPG are you playing right now?

Level up here
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Re: What RPG are you playing right now?

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Just finished Dragon Quest IV. Going to start Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky soon. I have a hard time jumping right from one RPG to another so I need a couple of days to decompress first. 8)
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Finally beat the destroyer. I got pretty lucky, one of the times he used his mirror attack it didn't hit anyone, the other time it hit one person but their attack just consumed a shadow clone off my weakest member.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

dsheinem wrote:Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together.... I've been playing through it quite a bit and am nearing what I assume is the end of Chapter 3. The game is long by my normal gaming standards - I've sunk 25+ hours in already and am anticipating 35-40 when all is said and done.

Yeah, I'm STILL playing this and just passed the 50 hour mark (not counting the battles I have had to redo/time lost - which might put it closer to 55-60). This is now the longest I have ever played any single game just to get to the end of the main story... :shock:
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

dsheinem wrote:
dsheinem wrote:Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together.... I've been playing through it quite a bit and am nearing what I assume is the end of Chapter 3. The game is long by my normal gaming standards - I've sunk 25+ hours in already and am anticipating 35-40 when all is said and done.

Yeah, I'm STILL playing this and just passed the 50 hour mark (not counting the battles I have had to redo/time lost - which might put it closer to 55-60). This is now the longest I have ever played any single game just to get to the end of the main story... :shock:

But you like it, right?
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

o.pwuaioc wrote:
dsheinem wrote:

But you like it, right?

sometimes :lol:
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

dsheinem wrote:

I like epic long games like that. If its a great game, and still has interesting content, the longer the better for me.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

Jmustang1968 wrote:
dsheinem wrote:

I like epic long games like that. If its a great game, and still has interesting content, the longer the better for me.

same here i remember playing final fantasy tactics for months on my gba in highschool that game was looooooooooong loved it
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

dsheinem wrote:

I wasn't kidding about it being by far the longest SNES JRPG I've ever played, that's for sure. lol
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Xeogred wrote:
dsheinem wrote:

I wasn't kidding about it being by far the longest SNES JRPG I've ever played, that's for sure. lol

I'm in the Hanging Gardens finally (EDEN), which is cool because it is the end of the game but shitty because there's anywhere from 10-20 battles, depending on what route I take. So it's like a whole new chapter, and probably another 10 hours easily...

Oh, and I got my ass kicked after about 90 minutes in the first battle of the Gardens. Hooray difficulty spike! This should be fun... :roll:
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

Question: Are Tactics Ogre and Ogre Battle related to each other?