Hip Hop/Rap Fanatics Unite!

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
stickem
Next-Gen

Re: Hip Hop/Rap Fanatics Unite!

Post by stickem »

SamuraiMegas wrote:
stickem wrote:
Note wrote:I don't produce music or play an instrument, but I checked out the Special Broadcast Bulletin draft you posted on SoundCloud, and it's dope!

Looking forward to checking out more of your stuff!

Is there a link for that? I've never messed with it because I'm old and just got a basic idea of what soundcloud is lol. Asked my 17 yr old daughter "it's like Spotify but worse". OK, thanks for no help! I thought it was indy stuff or whatever

Yeah, it's that link I posted, here it is again (but slightly different) -
Listen to Special Broadcast Bulletin Mike by Tomb$tone on #SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/AnxEm

Same thing but I shuffled the songs around - everything after the song with the Earl Sweatshirt verse is probably not making it on there.

Hey that was dam good. And i don't usually listen to instrumentals. If you want my opinion, the robot voice needs to go, and i'd like a tad more scratching. But i enjoyed it!

You a stu bangas fan?
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

The robot voice will be replaced, my Zimbabwean friend is going to say a few lines for me. He wants to play up a Texan accent or something goofy kinda like the Japanese guy in Obrigado by Madlib. Just gotta sit down and get it done. There definitely will be more scratching -the song at 6:10 will have scratching and my professional saxophone player friend playing. The song where I scratch "self" is waiting on verses, and that Earl verse needs replaced.

I plan on having it out on my birthday, August 26th. I'll put it on Spotify too.

Haven't heard of him, have any recs?
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

SamuraiMegas wrote:The robot voice will be replaced, my Zimbabwean friend is going to say a few lines for me. He wants to play up a Texan accent or something goofy kinda like the Japanese guy in Obrigado by Madlib. Just gotta sit down and get it done. There definitely will be more scratching -the song at 6:10 will have scratching and my professional saxophone player friend playing. The song where I scratch "self" is waiting on verses, and that Earl verse needs replaced.

I plan on having it out on my birthday, August 26th. I'll put it on Spotify too.

Haven't heard of him, have any recs?

Has stuff with apathy, celph titled, Vinnie Paz, basically AOTF cliq lol.
https://youtu.be/89qlhDPL3QM castlevania?
https://youtu.be/UZdSCbVrhqI

Post a lot of available beats on YouTube