Too early to start talking about rare/valuable Wii games?

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
Fragems
Next-Gen

Re: Too early to start talking about rare/valuable Wii games

Post by Fragems »

Picked up an interesting Rail Shooter yesterday apparently Activision did a port of Transformers War for Cybertron for the Wii named Transformers Cybertron Adventures. They however turned it from a third person shooter into a rail shooter :lol: . Features Co-op so it might be a fun little shooter to blow through with a friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyiRQP2oRoQ
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

I picked up a complete, "like new" uDraw tablet the other day at a yard sale for a few dollars, and I picked up Dood's Big Adventure this morning at Gamestop for a few dollars. Are there any other games I should get for this thing? Pictionary looks like fun, but I am not so sure about the others.

Thanks!
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

I'd test the tablet first before buying more games. I think most of those tablets are defective, I had numerous Xbox 360 ones and not one of them worked. Sync buttons are faulty/broken crap.
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

TEKTORO wrote:I'd test the tablet first before buying more games. I think most of those tablets are defective, I had numerous Xbox 360 ones and not one of them worked. Sync buttons are faulty/broken crap.

Gotcha. The Gamestop employee asked me whether it worked when I bought the game this morning and also mentioned a high failure rate. I will check mine out as soon as I hook my Wii U back up to a TV.

Thanks for the heads up, TEK. (It sounds like this device was just a nightmare for THQ...No wonder it put them out of business!)
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

Yea hopefully it works, I think the Wii had better games for it than the 360 version. Wished it worked for my kids sake but Owell.
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

Post by laurenhiya21 »

Wow, Shiren the Wanderer has gotten pricey! It's ~$80 disc only on Amazon right now. I really should of picked it up when it was a lot cheaper :|
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

laurenhiya21 wrote:Wow, Shiren the Wanderer has gotten pricey! It's ~$80 disc only on Amazon right now. I really should of picked it up when it was a lot cheaper :|

Damn! I picked that up for like $10 a few years ago.
Patron Saint of Bitch Mode
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:I picked up a complete, "like new" uDraw tablet the other day at a yard sale for a few dollars, and I picked up Dood's Big Adventure this morning at Gamestop for a few dollars. Are there any other games I should get for this thing? Pictionary looks like fun, but I am not so sure about the others.

Thanks!
TEKTORO wrote:I'd test the tablet first before buying more games. I think most of those tablets are defective, I had numerous Xbox 360 ones and not one of them worked. Sync buttons are faulty/broken crap.

Doods Adventure has some neat gameplay elements that take advantage of the unique control of the uDraw Tablet. Marvel Super Hero Squad and believe it or not Sponge Bob is good too. Actually, pick them all up since there is a limited library and the games are under five bucks each. The Wii has the most titles of the three systems.

As far as durability, no issue here. I have uDraw tablets for the 360, PS3 and three Tablets for the Wii, all working just fine. The fragile part would be the cord for the pen which will hold up just fine if not pulled hard. Also own the Drawsome Tablet which has its own two unique titles.

I posted a review (just updated) including using the PS3 uDraw on my PC. A great controller for PC games that utilize mouse controls such as Bejeweled and even keyboard controlled games to add a trakpad control.

Wii 360 PS3 uDraw Game Tablet - Software Review / PC uDraw as inexpensive Wacom Tablet
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=30455&p=702136#p702136

Two flavors white and black. The black Tablet has the newer Drawing program which gets rid of the watermark.

Last edited by CRTGAMER on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:
laurenhiya21 wrote:Wow, Shiren the Wanderer has gotten pricey! It's ~$80 disc only on Amazon right now. I really should of picked it up when it was a lot cheaper :|

Yeah. I remember Gamestop clearanced out new copies at that price pretty quickly.

If it helps, they're still selling used copies of Shiren for $4.99. So it might be worth it to do a store search.
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

Post by laurenhiya21 »

Michi wrote:
ElkinFencer10 wrote:

Yeah. I remember Gamestop clearanced out new copies at that price pretty quickly.

If it helps, they're still selling used copies of Shiren for $4.99. So it might be worth it to do a store search.

Looks like none in my area. :| I might want it enough to get it at that stupid price anyway, but for now it looks like I missed out. Can't win them all I guess.