Video Game "Look what I found"

Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
god
64-bit

Re: Video Game "Look what I found"

Post by god »

god wrote:And my Rainbow Islands cart just arrived in the post today! w00+!

to update, the only reason I bought this was to play it with my sister, and it turns out its not even 2 player, damn now I feel foolish.
Big Zenny Hustler
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

Post by retrosportsgamer »

alienjesus wrote:
ninjainspandex wrote:Is there any advantage of the master system II over the original? I personally prefer the look of the original.

Nope. The original has a card port and the model 2 doesn't. They generally have different games built in. The model 2 only supports RF.

It baffles me how it seemed to be standard procedure for future models to take a step back in video quality (NES, SMS, SNES). I get the cost to building the device and trying to do it on the cheap, but still surprising.
girlracer
Next-Gen

Post by girlracer »

found some sealed atari 2600 games at the local pawn for $2 each

- gravitar, pole position, jungle hunt, and ms. pac man

also picked up mario party 9 from best buy for $32 after my reward zone points and using the AMEX & Twitter promo for $10 off.
Weekend_Warrior
Next-Gen

Post by Weekend_Warrior »

"Finds of the Day"

Super Pinball: Behind The Mask (SNES) *Cart Only* - $2
Quake (N64) *Cart Only* - $4
Darius Twin (SNES) *Cart Only* - $5
"Welcome to the circus of values!"

Currently Playing: Crysis (360), Destiny demo (PS3), Roadblasters (MAME)
harper
Next-Gen

Post by harper »

Weekend_Warrior wrote:"Finds of the Day"

Interested in selling Quake by any chance?
aisforaquabat
16-bit

Post by aisforaquabat »

Recently I got Road Runner, Bill Barker's Trick Shooting, Astyanax, StarTropics, Bad Dudes, Operation Wolf, Milon's Secret Castle, the Adventure of Bayou Billy, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Ironsword: Wizards and Warriors II, Ultima: Exodus all for NES and CIB for about $25 at a local used media store.

I also picked up a sweet NES lot on craigslist with a toploader, a bunch of accessories, and games for $120. I uploaded a gallery here.

And today I got a GameCube at Goodwill with all cords for $10. Now I just need to get my hands on a cheap Game Boy Player!
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

aisforaquabat wrote:Recently I got Road Runner, Bill Barker's Trick Shooting, Astyanax, StarTropics, Bad Dudes, Operation Wolf, Milon's Secret Castle, the Adventure of Bayou Billy, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Ironsword: Wizards and Warriors II, Ultima: Exodus all for NES and CIB for about $25 at a local used media store.

I also picked up a sweet NES lot on craigslist with a toploader, a bunch of accessories, and games for $120. I uploaded a gallery here.

And today I got a GameCube at Goodwill with all cords for $10. Now I just need to get my hands on a cheap Game Boy Player!

make sure you get the disc, finding the gameboy player is easy, the disc is more difficult.
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
Weekend_Warrior
Next-Gen

Post by Weekend_Warrior »

harper wrote:
Weekend_Warrior wrote:"Finds of the Day"

Interested in selling Quake by any chance?
Not really. I was happy to finally find this nice condition cartridge for less than $8, which is the average price I normally see it go for.
"Welcome to the circus of values!"

Currently Playing: Crysis (360), Destiny demo (PS3), Roadblasters (MAME)
Breetai
Next-Gen

Post by Breetai »

A local pawn shop is selling PSP games as buy one/get one free. I had zero PSP games (I've just been using emulators and downloadables on it). So, I paid about $30 and ended up with Ace Combat X, Castlevania: DracX Chronicles, Gran Turismo, Tekken 6 and Wipeout Pure. They also had Super Punch-Out!! (SNES; loose) for $8.99, so I picked it up.

Nothing AMAZING, but good deals I thought.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

Breetai wrote:Castlevania: DracX Chronicles

That game is THE reason I bought a PSP. And since I paid $30 for it, I'd say you got a good deal.