Next-Gen

Re: My collection so far...

Post by CRTGAMER »

synbiosfan wrote:
CRTGAMER wrote:You video pic killed my browser, hadda force quit. :evil:

Sorry about that :shock:

I wonder why :?:

No worries.
Mainly because of my older Retro computer.
Also the linked video pic from a cookie dumping site.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Para
128-bit

Post by Para »

You have too much stuff. 8)
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

Post by D.D.D. »

synbiosfan wrote:Madworld is the reason I finally broke down and bought a Wii so that one I can't say enough about it.

Really? I got tired of it during the training/1st stage... Diff'strokes diff'folkes~ :wink: I'm happy it was only $7.
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
aaron
Next-Gen

Post by aaron »

can i request some up close shots of your NTSC-J saturn games?
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
apdbs1986

Post by apdbs1986 »

I am also a big saturn & dreamcast . I am so jealous that you have accquired the code veronica dreamcast. That's a holy gril for ppl like me who are fans of resident evil. As long as I remember, the red version of the code veronica dreamcast is around Us700-800. The black version is at least 3 times that amout............

Great collection man
synbiosfan
64-bit

Post by synbiosfan »

aaron wrote:can i request some up close shots of your NTSC-J saturn games?

Here's the good, the bad and the ugly

D.D.D. wrote:
synbiosfan wrote:Madworld is the reason I finally broke down and bought a Wii so that one I can't say enough about it.

Really? I got tired of it during the training/1st stage... Diff'strokes diff'folkes~ :wink: I'm happy it was only $7.

The training stage is the hands down worst part of the game.:twisted: If you gut it out the killing sprees flow naturally. It does get a little repetitive but I wanted to see the whole story by the end.
Diabetes Sucks!
aaron
Next-Gen

Post by aaron »

synbiosfan wrote:
aaron wrote:can i request some up close shots of your NTSC-J saturn games?

Here's the good, the bad and the ugly

NICE. i spy a shinrei jusaishi taroumaru, sealed (?) soul hackers, SFIII complete collection, some thunder force packs, the dural CG portrait disc... damn, dude. you've got some gems. we have a fairly similar collection, strangely enough. you have more stuff, though. nice collection. do you have the controller for densha de go? that's next on my want list. my son is really into the train phase right now :)
synbiosfan
64-bit

Post by synbiosfan »

aaron wrote:NICE. i spy a shinrei jusaishi taroumaru, sealed (?) soul hackers, SFIII complete collection, some thunder force packs, the dural CG portrait disc... damn, dude. you've got some gems. we have a fairly similar collection, strangely enough. you have more stuff, though. nice collection. do you have the controller for densha de go? that's next on my want list. my son is really into the train phase right now :)

No taroumaru isin't sealed and I do have the Go controller there was a guy selling them cheap a few years ago so I grabbed one. The collection as well as a small dvd selection will be helpful for when I study Japanese in earnest in the next year or two. Immerse myself with as much media as often as possible.
Diabetes Sucks!
synbiosfan
64-bit

Post by synbiosfan »

My latest addition a still sealed Christmas Nights into Dreams.
Diabetes Sucks!
aaron
Next-Gen

Post by aaron »

oh man... i have that magazine, and i have christmas nights, but boy do i wish they were still in the wrap like that one. how much did that set you back if you don't mind me asking? was it on ebay?