Week 4 STGT 2015 - Under Defeat

2D Shooters Invade
DocHauser
128-bit

Re: Week 4 STGT 2015 - Under Defeat

Post by DocHauser »

1,012,030 - DocHauser - Model 3 - 1-4 - DC

Trying to juggle this and DDP2 in Trap-STGT 2015. I should probably have just stuck to this, as my teammates in the other tournament are doing fine. Haven't put too much time into Under Defeat before, this is the first time I've made it to Stage 4.
8bit
Next-Gen

Post by 8bit »

492,820 - 8bit - Team 8bitMeatLazers - 1-3 - PS3

Better late than never! I've on had about 8 runs so far but hope to get about twice that within the next couple of hours. Once I changed to reverse controls I started getting comfortable. Probably my favorite part of Under Defeat the game has awesome music!
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
skate323k137
Next-Gen

Post by skate323k137 »

I hear you 8bit, reverse just feels way more natural to me.

Getting this posted in case I'm busy this weekend.

1,096,290 - Skate323k137 - Model 3 - 1-4 - NAOMI

Need FreeMCboot? I'll install it on your PS2 Memory Card for free if you cover postage both ways.
Consoles: I have too much stuff
Arcade: No seriously, I have too much stuff. Someone grab a shovel and dig me out of my basement.
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

A reminder - with the holiday we're running through Sunday midnight - 28 hours to go...
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

just got back from 16 hour trip to NYC and back. A new Agetec was waiting on my doorstep. When I'm not exhausted tomorrow, I'll be putting some runs in!
skate323k137
Next-Gen

Post by skate323k137 »

noiseredux wrote:just got back from 16 hour trip to NYC and back. A new Agetec was waiting on my doorstep. When I'm not exhausted tomorrow, I'll be putting some runs in!

Very nice; great sticks. When you get the time/money definitely sanwa mod it. It sucks to dremmel out the button holes but it's 110% worth it.
Need FreeMCboot? I'll install it on your PS2 Memory Card for free if you cover postage both ways.
Arcade: No seriously, I have too much stuff. Someone grab a shovel and dig me out of my basement.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

skate323k137 wrote:
noiseredux wrote:just got back from 16 hour trip to NYC and back. A new Agetec was waiting on my doorstep. When I'm not exhausted tomorrow, I'll be putting some runs in!

Very nice; great sticks. When you get the time/money definitely sanwa mod it. It sucks to dremmel out the button holes but it's 110% worth it.

ugh, I know. I've thought of this.

I really do love the stock Agetecs. This is... I don't even know -the 7th one I've bought? It's gotta be my favorite stock arcade stick, but there is an allure to modding it. But def it's the dremelling that puts me off. Not that I feel I can't do it, but the time and effort is up there for sure.
skate323k137
Next-Gen

Post by skate323k137 »

Not to derail the thread but I've done a few myself. They're not too bad but the first one is a doozie.

The one I own now got fried in an apartment with terrible electrical grounding. I swapped the guts for a saturn PCB and it's my go-to saturn stick now.

If you need a bunch of spare stock agetec buttons let me know and I'll send them to you.
Kidpanda
64-bit

Post by Kidpanda »

I'm not enjoying this game at all. I don't really care for any of the G.Rev games evidently. I do know that the guy who headed up this project made Rayforce, which I hold in the highest regard of my favorite shooties. I'll have a score up tomorrow and I am just getting too frustrated to have any fun with this one.
Last edited by Kidpanda on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

this did not go well.

My Agetec stick arrived, but after weeks my copy of UD did not. So I went ahead and burned one so I could get some runs in. My 'cab' DC booted it, then made some horrible grinding noises (way worse than normal DC noises), then froze. Now it's not booting any discs at all. I'm... not real happy.