Everdrives at Retrogate Store

Emu Talk Goes Here
grittykitty
forever 16-bit

Re: Everdrives at Retrogate Store

Post by grittykitty »

i too had been checking retrogate and krikkz's forum for the past several months, wondering what was going on. he still posts on the forum pretty regularly...

then i realized that he just changed the store's URL:
http://shop.krikzz.com/

war still sucks.
nightrnr
Next-Gen

Post by nightrnr »

Sooo... who is heading the next group buy? :)
...just another lost soul...
Retrogate

Post by Retrogate »

Retrogate is back

Retrogate (http://shop.retrogate.com) were the official retailer/the official store of Krikzz in the past.

Because of some changes we decide to go different ways with Krikzz, we're still in close contact to him and he manage our warehouse in Ukraine for the European Customer.

But our Headquarter/ warehouse is located now in Europe so we can offer a much faster delivery for the most Non-European Countries from 7 - 10 days and still the same prices for all our customers.

It was a hard decision but now we're allowed to realize some of our own ideas which we think are better for the customers without charge more for the service and the products.

We were the #1 store for EverDrives and we'll get this position back in soon future.

Thank you for your positive feedback and we'll work hard to be worthy of your trust.
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Post by jmbarnes101 »

Awesome news and the buy 10 discount is back as well. Anyone want to organize a group buy? I will if no one else wants to but I'd prefer someone else handle the reins.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
nightrnr
Next-Gen

Post by nightrnr »

Wow, a post from an actual dealer.

Yes, I feel another buy coming. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm ready to head such a large order, but I'm definitely in too if anyone else is thinking of doing so.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

I notice that Aliexpress is selling Everdrives now.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/SEGA-GEN ... fec5d46b0e

I assume that this is a copy of Krizz's design, not the "official" everdrive. Although an "official" emulation device is kind of an oxymoron.

Does anyone know how this one compares to the Everdrives sold at Retrogate?
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Krizz got a license with someone in China, sells them parts, they assemble the stuff on their own, but they have a slightly tweaked firmware on them so you can't upgraded like a non-Chinese 'world' model of it or it'll brick the sucker. Not really an issue though as what is there only has been upgraded I think I read for more cheat codes, so if you're not into being a cheat it doesn't matter.
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

jmbarnes101 wrote:Awesome news and the buy 10 discount is back as well. Anyone want to organize a group buy? I will if no one else wants to but I'd prefer someone else handle the reins.

If you are ok handling the money - I can handle everything else.

You would have all payments sent to your account and once recieved you would place the order.

I would do the rest (post thread here and NG, take orders, coordinate shipping and packaging). let me know...
nightrnr
Next-Gen

Post by nightrnr »

I'd wait until SD2SNES is available again before a group buy, as there's sure to be a few who want one.

Also, I think many are anticipating the Everdrive Advance (or whatever they will call it).
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Post by jmbarnes101 »

mjmjr25 wrote:
jmbarnes101 wrote:Awesome news and the buy 10 discount is back as well. Anyone want to organize a group buy? I will if no one else wants to but I'd prefer someone else handle the reins.

If you are ok handling the money - I can handle everything else.

You would have all payments sent to your account and once recieved you would place the order.

I would do the rest (post thread here and NG, take orders, coordinate shipping and packaging). let me know...

Sounds good to me but as nightrnr said some of us are waiting for the GBA Everdrive to release. The only other one I don't have, besides Master System which Genesis and Game Gear cover, is the TG one and I don't have a system for that.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.