Xboxsegafan187 twin wall of sanctuary Update 9/04/13

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
Broodstar
24-bit

Re: Xboxsegafan187 twin wall of sanctuary

Post by Broodstar »

I like your game boy collection man, nice.
I have noticed that you have Metal Gear Solid for GBC, that one is pretty expensive.

Why don't you keep your gba carts in binders? They fit and if you need space you can put two of them in the same pocket.
Speaking of, what kind of pages and binders do you use for your game boy collection?
I Am Fire And Life Incarnate.
My Game Boy collection
Sano
Next-Gen

Post by Sano »

I noticed you have Dragon Force. I know there is a Dragon Force 2, but I believe its Japanese only. Do you own that title as well (didn't see it in the collection)? Dragon Force is one of my all time favorite RPGs. :mrgreen:
Xboxsegafan187
16-bit

Post by Xboxsegafan187 »

to Broodstar I use those collectible card pages from your local staples or office depot. Yeah good idea I think when I get another binder I'll double up the games to make it more presentable thanks for the heads up Broodstar. And I think I have some spare duplicate game boy games that I don't think you have upon seeing you collection and can sell you some of them for on the cheap.

As for Dragon Force that is my personal favorite Saturn game outside of shinobi and shining Force 3 episode 1. I just like the strategy aspect of Dragon Force where you move your troops from point to point and upgrade and defend your lands. I love it when you have a several generals with 100 dragons each just tearing up except against those samurai.

I like the simple micro management feel and it doesn't seem as cluttered like some other SRPG. As for Dragon Force 2 I don't have the physical copy only a burned JP copy I guess I'm trying to wait for the English translation if it is not already out, then a Rom hunting I will go :).
Sano
Next-Gen

Post by Sano »

Xboxsegafan187 wrote:As for Dragon Force that is my personal favorite Saturn game outside of shinobi and shining Force 3 episode 1. I just like the strategy aspect of Dragon Force where you move your troops from point to point and upgrade and defend your lands. I love it when you have a several generals with 100 dragons each just tearing up except against those samurai.

I like the simple micro management feel and it doesn't seem as cluttered like some other SRPG. As for Dragon Force 2 I don't have the physical copy only a burned JP copy I guess I'm trying to wait for the English translation if it is not already out, then a Rom hunting I will go :).

I know there was a Sega Ages release of Dragon Force 1 for PS2 in Japan, not sure about Dragon Force 2. Wouldn't be translated of course, but it might be something worth looking at getting for your collection. :mrgreen:
Xboxsegafan187
16-bit

Post by Xboxsegafan187 »

3DO, Japanese and US Playstation games added
Xboxsegafan187
16-bit

Re: Xboxsegafan187 twin wall of sanctuary Update 8/28/13

Post by Xboxsegafan187 »

SMS, Sega 32X, N64, SFC, SNES added
8bit
Next-Gen

Re: Xboxsegafan187 twin wall of sanctuary Update 8/28/13

Post by 8bit »

impressive collection of high quality games! are those shelves custom or something you bought?
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
Xboxsegafan187
16-bit

Re: Xboxsegafan187 twin wall of sanctuary Update 9/04/13

Post by Xboxsegafan187 »

sorry for the late reply 8bit been really busy at work. Yeah custom made with leftover wood just around the house and a bunch of plywood. Would have been cheaper to buy a prefab shelf but I like building stuff with wood so it was just as fun to build. Updated with PS1, Sega CD, and Saturn Longbox. and Nintendo Wii and Gamecube games next up my orphan games....
darkcat
16-bit

Re: Xboxsegafan187 twin wall of sanctuary Update 9/04/13

Post by darkcat »

awesome collection, One of these days i hope to have that many saturn games there just so hard to find in the wild around here.