im a dummy at painting and i need help.

Guides to jumpstart your Retrogaming lifestyle
neogeo
8-bit

Re: im a dummy at painting and i need help.

Post by neogeo »

neogeo wrote:
neilencio wrote:xan_racketBOY_fan was talking about the search function of the Forum, there's lots of painting guides provided by the members. They're just scattered over different threads.

Personally, I recommend the tips provided by the user named Budsmoka. That guy is a master.

ok i just try to look up this man and it says that he dose not exist when i try to look at his profile was this guy ban?

you see thats the thing i dont like scattered info it makes it very hard to find something that will be in tune with skill levels.
neogeo
8-bit

Post by neogeo »

OK no help yet. but im trying. At the same time im dailing with some nemesis of my from sega16. oh brother :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
fvgazi
Next-Gen

Post by fvgazi »

neogeo wrote:OK no help yet. but im trying. At the same time im dailing with some nemesis of my from sega16. oh brother :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You have an internet nemesis?

http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11594
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=31311&p=439400&hilit=console+paint#p439400

Two such topics with some handy info. All I did was search "console paint" and in about 2 minutes I found very relevant threads.
[ XBL: downedcity | PSN: biggry | Steam: Merchandise ]
Black Lodge Amplification: http://blacklodgeamps.tumblr.com/
neogeo
8-bit

Post by neogeo »

fvgazi wrote:
neogeo wrote:OK no help yet. but im trying. At the same time im dailing with some nemesis of my from sega16. oh brother :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You have an internet nemesis?

http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11594
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=31311&p=439400&hilit=console+paint#p439400

Two such topics with some handy info. All I did was search "console paint" and in about 2 minutes I found very relevant threads.

ok can i get a little info like what happens if you get drips on your item or is there a away to hand paint and not spray. my mom will kill me if i make a mess again on the floor lol.
xan_racketBOY_fan
Next-Gen

Post by xan_racketBOY_fan »

Take it to the garage and throw some newspapers/supermarket clippings down.
cookie monster
Next-Gen

Post by cookie monster »

I use my porch and plastic when i paint stuff.
neogeo
8-bit

Post by neogeo »

cookie monster wrote:I use my porch and plastic when i paint stuff.

the stuff your talking about show me what they look like becuase i never use them in my life
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

neogeo wrote:
flex wood wrote:So have you messed up a system by painting it already? Could you please post pictures? It's probably the best way we could help. If something has already been done we need to know to be able to give you advice.

It was my first time painting and it end up looking like it was homemade.

Despite the bad work the system worked great and yes i took all the insides out before painting.

I then made a ebay list and to try to get people to know about my system i posted it on sega16.

I get comments and attacks which it was freedom of speach, but then it turn from that to people that done things to mess up threeds about other stuff.

Bullying herassment and being ban.

So since this neptune i went throw alot of hell all becasse im a new cat on the block to painting. I even had a stocker name eddie who spam me post's all the time becuase he wanted me to be kick from the site.

The way the people treat you my god i am a beginner jezz.

Dude, you're the guy who painted that "Neptune?" I still have those pics saved to my hard drive.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
flex wood
Next-Gen

Post by flex wood »

BoringSupreez wrote:Dude, you're the guy who painted that "Neptune?" I still have those pics saved to my hard drive.

You posted them here before right? I knew I had seen them before but I just wasn't sure where.
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

Jerbar120 is back? Dude, do you think we don't remember you?

viewtopic.php?p=503576#p503576

Compare also the thread at Sega-16.

Who can forget your golden quote?

"take this off or i will take action bitch"

I hope you've come a ways from last time. Asking for help is a step in the right direction.