SegaXtreme is closing...

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
lordofduct
Next-Gen

Post by lordofduct »

I said Ice as he is around still... he just no longer manages it (actually he still forks over cash for it).

Either way a lot of people got together and donated a ton of money to keep the place alive. All of you out there who use SX for their tech forums and downloads should be thankful it has such dedicated users like Mal, Runik, Zziggy and several others who donated.
www.lordofduct.com - check out my blog

Space Puppy Studios - games for gamers by gamers
Zork
32-bit

Post by Zork »

I met Racket and Lord there myself and I was directed to this site from there. I really liked the site and the forums were indeed helpful from a technical and information aspect. I found out a lot of things I didn't know about before from there and it really helped respark my Sega interest and helped me get motivated to rebuild my collection. Would kinda suck to see it go.
metaleggman
128-bit

Post by metaleggman »

Is this the same Ice at emuasylum? I remember someone talking about a mysterious Ice at 'The Horror Is Alive' forum as well. Dotcal50 is there...
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

metaleggman wrote:Is this the same Ice at emuasylum? I remember someone talking about a mysterious Ice at 'The Horror Is Alive' forum as well. Dotcal50 is there...

I'm pretty sure its a different Ice :)
metaleggman
128-bit

Post by metaleggman »

racketboy wrote:
metaleggman wrote:Is this the same Ice at emuasylum? I remember someone talking about a mysterious Ice at 'The Horror Is Alive' forum as well. Dotcal50 is there...

dangit...TOO many Ices on the internet! :lol:
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

metaleggman wrote:
racketboy wrote:

dangit...TOO many Ices on the internet! :lol:

I've found a couple racketboy's too. :)

There one on some tennis site (can't find it now -- I take up a lot of Google results now) and then somebody on eBay that sells some weird stuff: myworld.ebay.com/racketboy
lordofduct
Next-Gen

Post by lordofduct »

That is why I like my name.

I have yet to come across it... actually I've come across it like 3 times... it turned out to actually be ME and I just forgot I had created an account at that website.
www.lordofduct.com - check out my blog

Space Puppy Studios - games for gamers by gamers
metaleggman
128-bit

Post by metaleggman »

lordofduct wrote:That is why I like my name.

I have yet to come across it... actually I've come across it like 3 times... it turned out to actually be ME and I just forgot I had created an account at that website.
Same with me. I've never seeen a metaleggman anywhere. I've seen eggman's and I've seen people with metal in their name, but no metaleggmans.
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

metaleggman wrote:
lordofduct wrote:That is why I like my name.

Same with me. I've never seeen a metaleggman anywhere. I've seen eggman's and I've seen people with metal in their name, but no metaleggmans.

I can't believe I've never seen someone else with the alias "Mozgus". It's one of the craziest villains from the Berserk manga, which is an extremely popular, long running and ongoing comic, with an anime series and two video games. I mean, damn.
nightwalker
64-bit

Post by nightwalker »

bah :x im everywhere...