Post game-related video clips here
Vhaeos
8-bit

Post by Vhaeos »

Haha, awesome.
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

There's something about his humor that just never clicks with me. I've only seen one full episode of the Colbert Report, and then little clips online, but I never seem to laugh. :?
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

Mozgus wrote:There's something about his humor that just never clicks with me. I've only seen one full episode of the Colbert Report, and then little clips online, but I never seem to laugh. :?

This wasn't the best example, but I do think it's an acquired taste
metaleggman
128-bit

Post by metaleggman »

Mozgus wrote:There's something about his humor that just never clicks with me. I've only seen one full episode of the Colbert Report, and then little clips online, but I never seem to laugh. :?
do you like the daily show? Some people prefer one over the other and not both...

That was hilarious. I actually wasn't expecting that one bit.
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

metaleggman wrote:
do you like the daily show? Some people prefer one over the other and not both...

That was hilarious. I actually wasn't expecting that one bit.

Yeah I love the Daily Show. Though, I lost cable right when Craig Kilborn left the show, I still watch clips online and it's great.