Recent Game Pickups - 35 Games on 10 Systems

Post game-related video clips here
Metal Jesus
128-bit

Recent Game Pickups - 35 Games on 10 Systems

Post by Metal Jesus »

http://youtu.be/U05CEZ5FM48 <--YouTube Link

I show you the 35+ games across 10 systems that I have added to my collection recently with the helps of some fans of my channel. Lots of weird & cool stuff...including Turbo Dick!

Who else is out there garage sale hunting each weekend? What have you found?
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Re: Recent Game Pickups - 35 Games on 10 Systems

Post by CRTGAMER »

Great video and congrats on that three dollar SP-101 score! Look at all the floppies, now those are some vintage games. I'm amazed how crisp the packaging and even the maps inside are, nice finds! I remember opening some files on the Commodore SSI games, some of the files were written in Basic, an easy way to add your name to the game. Never heard of the Genesis games or that Head to Head Alien Chase Table Top, really nice finds!
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Metal Jesus
128-bit

Post by Metal Jesus »

CRTGAMER wrote: I'm amazed how crisp the packaging and even the maps inside are, nice finds!

Finding old MS-DOS games in the box is getting incredibly hard to find... primarily because most retro stores in my area don't take any PC games at all. Which means if you are grandma clearning out the closet, the only two options are thriftstores...or the garbage.
Cronozilla
Next-Gen

Post by Cronozilla »

I have a very hard time finding games at garage sales, period.

The last time I found anything was one of the Harvest Moons on GameCube.