Outrun Online Arcade, this Saturday!

RTS, FPS, Sports, Adventure, etc.
Ghegs
64-bit

Outrun Online Arcade, this Saturday!

Post by Ghegs »

Hey folks,

I hope many of you picked up Outrun Online Arcade on XBLA when it was still available, before Sega lost the license. Well, because of the way Xbox Live works, those who have the game can still play it and even play multiplayer just like before.

So, let's play some Outrun!

I'm putting together an event over at Rolling Start:

Where: XBLA
What: Outrun Online Arcade
When: September 8th, this coming Saturday, at 4 PM CST. Use this handy online meeting calendar to check what that is in your timezone. And get that Live Gold ready to go. I only put in an hour for the "meeting", but we can do it as long as we want to.

Tell your friends! I'll be recording my 360 footage and putting it up on Youtube afterwards, let's show Sega we still love Outrun.
Erik_Twice
Next-Gen

Re: Outrun Online Arcade, this Saturday!

Post by Erik_Twice »

Aww, why isn't this the PC version?You make me a sad panda :(

That said, I think the forum looks pretty awesome in concept, hope it goes well :)
Looking for a cool game? Find it in my blog!
Latest post: Often, games must be difficult
http://eriktwice.com/
Ghegs
64-bit

Post by Ghegs »

General_Norris wrote:Aww, why isn't this the PC version?You make me a sad panda :(

That said, I think the forum looks pretty awesome in concept, hope it goes well :)

I did put together some instructions on how to get Coast 2 Coast multiplayer working. I'm up for racing on that one as well, just throw me a message. The reason why this event is about OOA is because a) more people seem to have that than C2C and b) I had some issues the last time I tried C2C multiplayer, this one shouldn't since the servers are elsewhere.

In fact, if you have C2C I'd love to try the game out with you and try to streamline the process further.
Erik_Twice
Next-Gen

Post by Erik_Twice »

Hey, sorry, I forgot to check this out!

I would love to play with you but not only I'm pretty bad at it, my wheel just broke :(
Looking for a cool game? Find it in my blog!
Latest post: Often, games must be difficult
http://eriktwice.com/
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

I have the PS3 version, but my PS3 is all packed up and moved to my new home, so this is going to have to wait a month or 2 :(
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
Ghegs
64-bit

Post by Ghegs »

General_Norris wrote:Hey, sorry, I forgot to check this out!

I would love to play with you but not only I'm pretty bad at it, my wheel just broke :(

No worries, there's always more time for Outrun.

Oh, and the OOA event was a blast. There will be a next time, maybe with another Sega racer as well. I'll be sure to record the party chat for that video.
Ghegs
64-bit

Post by Ghegs »