What was the last movie you've seen?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
fvgazi
Next-Gen

Re: What was the last movie you've seen?

Post by fvgazi »

I just saw god bless america
... meh.
[ XBL: downedcity | PSN: biggry | Steam: Merchandise ]
Black Lodge Amplification: http://blacklodgeamps.tumblr.com/
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol and it was FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Let me repeat that

FUCKING AWESOME!!!
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Watched THOR again. I forgot that the first scene was shot and night and how difficult it is to see what is happening. My overall opinion on THOR hasn't changed; it's okay. Whoever wrote the tags should have either used "Dropkicks!" or "Fucking Frost Giants".
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Huge Spoiler for the next five years of Marvel movies (you've been warned):

Nanobots
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Luke wrote:Watched THOR again. I forgot that the first scene was shot and night and how difficult it is to see what is happening. My overall opinion on THOR hasn't changed; it's okay. Whoever wrote the tags should have either used "Dropkicks!" or "Fucking Frost Giants".

I liked Thor. It's like a good popcorn action film. Just don't get too distracted by how terrible Natalie's performance is and you'll do fine. :D
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

Luke wrote:Huge Spoiler for the next five years of Marvel movies (you've been warned):

Nanobots

Dang it, spoilers aren't hidden when you click the "Quote" button. Oops.

How'd you hear about that anyway?
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Stark wrote:I liked Thor. It's like a good popcorn action film. Just don't get too distracted by how terrible Natalie's performance is and you'll do fine. :D

Hey, hey. Lay off my woman. The writing is less than good, Thor's pals didn't get enough screen time for any emotional investment, and Loki as the villain was lukewarm at best.

And I know the characters very well and I understand how Loki is more of a manipulator more than a warrior (that's why I think the female Loki would have been a better choice) but he didn't do as much manipulating as he did make the characters just look dumb.

Again, I'd say it is an okay action film.

BoringSupreez wrote:Dang it, spoilers aren't hidden when you click the "Quote" button. Oops.

Sorry. Should I remove the post altogether?
BoringSupreez wrote:How'd you hear about that anyway?

omerta.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

Luke wrote:
BoringSupreez wrote:Dang it, spoilers aren't hidden when you click the "Quote" button. Oops.

Sorry. Should I remove the post altogether?

Nah. Now that I've pointed out that it's dangerous to quote your post, people will know not to do it.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Luke wrote:Thor's pals didn't get enough screen time for any emotional investment, and Loki as the villain was lukewarm at best.

I agree. There should be more Ray Stevenson in everything.

Luke wrote:And I know the characters very well and I understand how Loki is more of a manipulator more than a warrior (that's why I think the female Loki would have been a better choice) but he didn't do as much manipulating as he did make the characters just look dumb.

Again, I'd say it is an okay action film.

Female Loki? Is that from an alternate universe or something? Also, are you like down on Avengers since he's the main villian?
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

This movie looks awesome! Love the cast.

Lawless
*click for trailer*

LAWLESS stars Gary Oldman, Shia LaBeouf, Tom Hardy, Guy Pearce, and Jessica Chastain.