Canadian zip codes are so weird :?
Racketboy and Seller Feedback: Racketboy +7,
Video Price Charting Store:
https://www.pricecharting.com/offers?se ... rni7irmnam
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Hobie-wan »

Soldier Blue wrote:Canadian zip codes are so weird :?

But... they don't have zip codes.

Oh, you mean postal codes. :wink:
Jontendo
64-bit

Post by Jontendo »

Soldier Blue wrote:Canadian zip codes are so weird :?

They work almost identically to US codes (first portion sorts by region/zone, the rest further subdivides that).

Plus ya gotta love that they reserved "H0H 0H0" for Santa Claus's code (even if it does break the sorting format rules). ;)
GameMasterGuy
Next-Gen

Post by GameMasterGuy »

So I'm considering starting a iWhatever gaming thread... but it could lead to a flame war easily. Any thoughts on this?
Is that a 3DS XL in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me? ~ZeroAX
harper
Next-Gen

Post by harper »

Lol:

"Sometimes the USPS can give you rather spectacular service.

A couple of weeks ago, I sent a small box of parts to someone by Priority Mail. When the customer didn't receive it after 3 or 4 days, they called me to check on it. I went up to the USPS site to see what their tracking process could tell me, and it showed that they had received the package for shipping on June 17, 2008, and they had delivered it on January 6, 2002.

Where else can you get a package transported back in time six years for only $4.75?"
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

So I decided to play one of those Facebook games where you answer questions about other people, since invites were constantly showing up on my page. Figured it might be a bit fun, and besides, it'd be neat to get enough coins to find out what other people said about me. Some of the questions were quite awkward, but I felt safe knowing that they are anonymous.

My face when: discovering that they're not:
They even went so far as to ask whether you though person X masturbates (person in case happens to be female, at that). Should I run away forever, or simply kill everyone I answered questions about?

No wonder people are always saying there's no privacy on FB.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
harper
Next-Gen

Post by harper »

BoringSupreez wrote:Should I run away forever, or simply kill everyone I answered questions about?

You should probably do both just to be safe. If you need help with the killing, let me know. I'm free any time.
GameMasterGuy
Next-Gen

Post by GameMasterGuy »

GMG, you local assassin for hire. Contact at 1337 WWW Road, Internet Cafeopolis, USA, 98765. Accepts carts and GD-ROMs. Sorry, no DLC.
Is that a 3DS XL in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me? ~ZeroAX
DinnerX
Next-Gen

Post by DinnerX »

harper wrote:
BoringSupreez wrote:Should I run away forever, or simply kill everyone I answered questions about?

You should probably do both just to be safe. If you need help with the killing, let me know. I'm free any time.

Pick up the phone. I'm always home. Call me anytime. Just ring 362-436. I lead a life of crime.

I thought you weren't on facebook BoringSupreez?
Since this signature affects old posts, I'm leaving a message here in case anyone searches for my username. This account died in early 2013. I am no longer a fundamentalist.

Don't add to my problems by pretending my past views are still held in the present. I do not have any patience for that. Feel free to ask me what I think now.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

DinnerX wrote:
harper wrote:

Pick up the phone. I'm always home. Call me anytime. Just ring 362-436. I lead a life of crime.

I thought you weren't on facebook BoringSupreez?

I gave in sometime last month. Mainly so that I could have a 9gag account, but I have been using it for the regular FB stuff too. The account is linked in the "WWW" button under my avatar.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.