It seems everything i do on here is wrong. (confusion)

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Re: It seems everything i do on here is wrong.

Post by Hobie-wan »

*incoming obligatory silly Hobie post*

I don't have a problem with your posts. Some periods would be nice though. Think of them like chocolate chips, sprinkle a few in there. :wink:
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Cookie. Monster. i. Think. Every. Post. You. Make. From. Now. On. Should. Be. Like. This. Just. To. Spite. The. Haters.
Key-Glyph
Next-Gen

Post by Key-Glyph »

Luke wrote:"The Sega Genesis is quite more than magnanimous".
I love this quote.

BogusMeatFactory wrote:If I could powder my copies of shenmue and snort them I would
elmagicochrisg
Next-Gen

Post by elmagicochrisg »

Hobie-wan wrote:*incoming obligatory silly Hobie post*

I don't have a problem with your posts. Some periods would be nice though. Think of them like chocolate chips, sprinkle a few in there. :wink:

Wouldn't those leave brown stains?...

The periods I mean, not the chocolate chips... :mrgreen:

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new, odorless and sealed)

All forum members are equal. But some are more equal than others. - George Orwell
pakopako
Next-Gen

Post by pakopako »

elmagicochrisg wrote:Wouldn't those leave brown stains?...

The periods I mean, not the chocolate chips... :mrgreen:

Clean up, aisle four!
My scheduling skills have died of dysentery; I hope to visit at least on a monthly basis.
Still, don't forget to tip your waitress.
BurningDoom
Next-Gen

Post by BurningDoom »

This isn't the first time I've said it when these threads or comments pop-up here (which they have before more than once), the community here at RacketBoy really does seem to be a bit abrasive towards newcomers. I certainly felt it when I first joined, and I don't have too many grammatical problems (never said I was an English major, though, lol).

The more the merrier! As long as they aren't trolls, we should welcome everyone happily.
Game Trade/Want List:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28206

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Super GB, N64, Gamecube, GB Player, Wii, Sega Power Base Converter, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, TurboGrafx-16, PlayStation, PS2 Slim, XBox, XBox 360, Game Boy, GBC, GBA-SP, DS, Game Gear, GG Master Converter
brunoafh
Next-Gen

Post by brunoafh »

BurningDoom wrote:This is the first time I've said it when these threads or comments pop-up here (which they have before more than once), the community here at RacketBoy really does seem to be a bit abrasive towards newcomers. I certainly felt it when I first joined

You haven't been on many forums if you honestly believe this.
Flake

Post by Flake »

Lol, Racketboy is probably the least abrasive community around. Try skimming Gamefaqs forums sometimes. Holy crap.
Maybe now Nintendo will acknowledge Metroid has a fanbase?
dedalusdedalus
Next-Gen

Post by dedalusdedalus »

Thirded. Just from my personal experience, I love the Neo-Geo.com forums, but it's a completely different flavor from Racketboy.

Let me put it this way -- Racketboy wants to hold your hand; Neo-Geo wants to burn it.

I'm not sure I've never seen anyone on NG.com posting without using periods, because they'd probably have gotten flamed off the site long ago.
BurningDoom
Next-Gen

Post by BurningDoom »

Well not trolls, no, but some of you guys seems to have a way to make people feel like they should know all the ticks, rules, and habits of this community and make sure and let new people know when they aren't.

My wrestling message board is a very small and close-knit group of people, so it is different there. My comic book message board is pretty dang active with lots of people, though, and it feels much more welcoming and helpful community. However compared to other gaming communities, yeah this one is one of the better ones. For some reason, gaming communities are the rowdiest of my online nerd communities. Quick to judge and insult other gamers at a lot of other places. Probably because a lot of them are still kids.
Game Trade/Want List:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28206

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Super GB, N64, Gamecube, GB Player, Wii, Sega Power Base Converter, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, TurboGrafx-16, PlayStation, PS2 Slim, XBox, XBox 360, Game Boy, GBC, GBA-SP, DS, Game Gear, GG Master Converter