Zombies ate my neighbors movie.

Discuss the latest happenings in the world of modern old-school
CFFJR
Next-Gen

Re: Zombies ate my neighbors movie.

Post by CFFJR »

I figure there's got to be some gore if they use all of the game's weaponry.

After all, its real important to me that they show one of the kids killing some zombies with a weed whacker. :lol:

I wonder if they'll include the 50ft toddler?
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
Evildeadmanwalking77
128-bit

Post by Evildeadmanwalking77 »

Good call! It would be tough to not have any gore if you're killing zombies w/ a weed whacker! :lol: Not to mention you have those little demon guys throwing the axes at you. Let's not forget the bazooka as a weapon either. 8)
I am addicted to video games, especially retro gaming from my era. I have: NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Gameboy, GBA, Wii, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Xbox, and Xbox 360. I have probably over 1,000 games in total for all these systems combined. Yes, I need help and I wouldn't have it any other way! This is my passion and hey my wife still loves me!!
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

oh shit! Yeah. We forgot to bring logistics into this conversation. Haha. Ok, so for sure then... gore wins. R rating it is.
darthmunky
Next-Gen

Post by darthmunky »

I'm thinking it can have gore but still be like PG-13. It should have a Monster Squad kind of vibe to it. That was a kids movie but it had blood and swearing and the kids called each other fagots.
- Check out my Trade List
- Check out my Want List
- My GameTZ feedback
- My eBay feedback
MidnightRider
32-bit

Post by MidnightRider »

How well known is Ghoul Patrol, generally? I know people who love ZAMN, but I'll bet never heard of that.
Evildeadmanwalking77
128-bit

Post by Evildeadmanwalking77 »

I think most fans of the series know about it. Maybe not the casual gamer though. :?

I actually got into the game years after it came out on SNES & Genesis, I didn't even play it when I first bought those systems in the early 90s. If fact I bought it on both systems in like 2001 and fell in love with it. I remember seeing it in the stores back in the day but just never bought it for whatever reason. I checked out some screen shots back in 2001 and bought both copies at Gamestop when they carried retro games. I discovered Ghoul Patrol through internet research while searching video game sites and you wouldn't know by just seeing the title of the game that it was a sequel to ZAMN. I only figured it out until I checked out some screen shots and read about it. I ended up buying it and loved it. That's just me though.
I am addicted to video games, especially retro gaming from my era. I have: NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Gameboy, GBA, Wii, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Xbox, and Xbox 360. I have probably over 1,000 games in total for all these systems combined. Yes, I need help and I wouldn't have it any other way! This is my passion and hey my wife still loves me!!
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

you guys know about Herc's Adventure too on PS1 right?
KillemallCFH
32-bit

Post by KillemallCFH »

This is as bad as Street Fighter: The Movie: The Video Game (or whatever its called). Isn't ZAMN itself pretty much based on old, cheesy B horror movies? Granted, this could definitely be awesome if it was done right, but the fact that they're comparing it to Zombieland in any way makes me pessimistic.
I'm known as ZebetiteGlitch or Zeza Von Thantos on other platforms.
sevin0seven
Next-Gen

Post by sevin0seven »

noiseredux wrote:you guys know about Herc's Adventure too on PS1 right?

yep. it was the last ZAMN gameplay formula as i recall..
Visit my stores: Mercari Store, sevin0seven RacketBoy Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

KillemallCFH wrote:Granted, this could definitely be awesome if it was done right, but the fact that they're comparing it to Zombieland in any way makes me pessimistic.

What was wrong with Zombieland? :|