Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

CRTGAMER Sale Thread

by CRTGAMER Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 am

CRTGAMER wrote:No longer up for trade, just information on this unique CD Rom.

Sealed Star Wars Behind The Magic

Right click to view a larger image.

More Information and Screenshots on Page 3

Windows 7 Fix RAR Files Uploaded!
I included instructions how to make Star Wars Magic work under Windows 7 64 Bit. Now that Racketboy has increased the upload file size, a quick way to enable the discs; no need for a Windows XP pre-install. :mrgreen:

Win 7 Fix go here: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=564285#p564285

Prices online are very cheap. This due to not well known fix for Windows 7! :shock:

Amazon (my review here) $5 to $10 - https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Behind ... 0_70668520

Ebay $5-$10 - https://www.ebay.com/p/Star-Wars-Behind-the-Magic-PC-1998/56241170

CRTGAMER wrote:Star Wars Behind The Magic Encyclopedia discs are a treasure trove of information, far better then a web site or the extras in the DVD and BluRay movie discs. The user interface is detailed and keeps track backwards and forwards of all the pages you visited with multiple cross links. So much better researching with a mouse instead of using a remote to view a movie disc extra. Rare footage includes the lost video of Biggs with Luke. The amount of data stored in the pages of the discs is amazing. Find out each scene, character and ship in detail in how various props were created. All sorts of hidden Star Wars historical information is presented. Why does Han Solo's pants have stripes, who is Biggs, what ship is faster then the Millenium Falcon, see Chewbacca's family, the data just streams on an on. Wrap it up by answering a trivia questionnaire which has even more information.

Behind The Magic runs in Windows XP, Windows 98 and Windows 95. It will run in a 64 bit Windows 7 only with the installer fix. Might run in 32 bit Windows 7 without the fix. Note that only the 1st edition release of Star Wars Behind The Magic include the Yoda Art Lithograph.
CRTGAMER wrote:UPDATE! I found a way to install and run Star Wars Behind The Magic in Windows 7!

Go to Page 3 of this Thread for the details.

The boxes are factory sealed, came inside the original Lucas Arts shipping boxes.

Screenshots on page 3: viewtopic.php?f=22&p=557155#p557155

------------------------------------------------

Older Post

Update, received this game from Hateshinai, Thankyou!

Click: PAL to NTSC conversion works!

A favor, can any Euro Members help me out in purchasing:

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Buzz PS2 PAL Edition

Stupid Amazon UK doesn't allow out of country purchase of video games.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Who-Wants-Be-Millionaire-Party/dp/B000IITYBA

Its going for £0.94 to £2.32, a lousy under four bucks for the new one. I'll pay a reasonable profit for your purchase/shipping troubles. I can pay thru Pay Pal. Looking for the English PAL version. A new one is preferred but used fine if CIB with no scratches on the disc.

A nice online money convertor:
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Thanx!

Last edited by CRTGAMER on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:58 am, edited 70 times in total.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Hateshinai
128-bit

Re: CRTGAMER Wanted to Buy: UK PAL Game

by Hateshinai Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:41 am

I can do it for you. Give me the go ahead and I'll buy it.
Mostly harmless
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

by D.D.D. Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:47 am

Simply curious........ Why you want it so bad? :?
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

by CRTGAMER Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:54 am

Hateshinai wrote:I can do it for you. Give me the go ahead and I'll buy it.
THANKYOU!

Amazon UK won't ship a game out of the country, so you will have to reship from your address. I can prepay with Pay Pal once you figure out your total cost. I live in California, United States. Let me know total cost before you commit to ordering a new one.

D.D.D. wrote:Simply curious........ Why you want it so bad? :?
A mediocre game, but its Buzz Controller capable.
Behind Magic Trivia.JPG
Behind Magic Trivia.JPG (66.58 KiB) Viewed 991 times
Last edited by CRTGAMER on Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Hateshinai
128-bit

by Hateshinai Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:02 pm

It will be 6.60 euro (just under 9 dollars) with shipping to send it to myself since the game is in the UK and I'm not. I am trying to figure out how much to post to the USA but I have no idea how much a CIB PS2 game weighs.
Europe is NOT a country but a continent by the way. They have no problems shipping to different countries in Europe.
Mostly harmless
Hateshinai
128-bit

by Hateshinai Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Recently I sent a CIB GBA game to the States (all USA is in the same shipping zone for us Europeans) and that cost 4.9 euros ($6.60). A PS2 game might be a bit heavier though.
So you're looking at minimum 16 dollars, maybe 18 (not sure about exact shipping). If you want it let me know. I won't charge you anything extras but you will owe me the same type of favour if I need to buy a game from the States.
Mostly harmless
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

by Hobie-wan Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Hateshinai wrote:I am trying to figure out how much to post to the USA but I have no idea how much a CIB PS2 game weighs.

See the weight reference in my sig for an approximation. :)
Hateshinai
128-bit

by Hateshinai Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Hobie-wan wrote:
Hateshinai wrote:I am trying to figure out how much to post to the USA but I have no idea how much a CIB PS2 game weighs.

See the weight reference in my sig for an approximation. :)

That's useful, thanks. According to my calculations the shipping will probably be around 6 dollars if I send it in a padded envelope. That's pretty close to what I was guessing before. Adds up to much more than the original 4 dollars, doesn't it? :(
Mostly harmless
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

by CRTGAMER Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Hateshinai wrote:Recently I sent a CIB GBA game to the States (all USA is in the same shipping zone for us Europeans) and that cost 4.9 euros ($6.60). A PS2 game might be a bit heavier though.
So you're looking at minimum 16 dollars, maybe 18 (not sure about exact shipping). If you want it let me know. I won't charge you anything extras but you will owe me the same type of favour if I need to buy a game from the States.
Hateshinai wrote:That's useful, thanks. According to my calculations the shipping will probably be around 6 dollars if I send it in a padded envelope. That's pretty close to what I was guessing before. Adds up to much more than the original 4 dollars, doesn't it? :(

Amazon UK is £2.32 plus £1.99 shipping to your local address for a new game.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Who-Wants-Be-Millionaire-Party/dp/B000IITYBA

Add in your expense of reshipping and packaging. How about call it twenty U.S. dollars for the trouble? Please PM me your Pay Pal EMail account, and I'll pay before you order from Amazon. I'm pretty sure Pay Pal will convert my U.S. 20 dollars over to you currency. I'll return a PM with my address.

Again thanks, I'll wait for your reply.

Hateshinai
128-bit

by Hateshinai Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:06 am

PM'ed.
Actually shipping to my location from the UK is not 1.99 but 2.99 since it's overseas. However, the game did get cheaper by 0.03 since yesterday! Massive saving! 8)
I bought it, should be with me in a few days unless the UK gets snowed in again.
Anyway, you can pay me the exact amount (less than $20 for sure) once I know how much the shipping is. It's up to you. It's no trouble.
Mostly harmless
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade