n64 emulation for xbox

Emu Talk Goes Here
kinn
64-bit

Post by kinn »

Droid party wrote:
mason wrote:noooo its suppoused to play perfect dark perfectly, did you try all 3 emulators?

No, I only had time to test PJ64 ( that's what I mostly use for pc emulation) but I'll get in and try the others. Of the three, which do you feel is the best?

I've always used PJ64 myself as well for PC emulation. Actually tried out Goldeneye and Perfect Dark again after reading this great article: http://www.racketboy.com/retro/nintendo ... later.html (great read by the way).

The games look good with the resolution upped up and with some AA and AF. And the ability to remap controls in the emu you can get the standard FPS controls with these games too!
360 Gamer Tag = Kinn, PS3 Tag = xKINNx, Wii = 3036 8283 1247 3110
Overdosed on Gaming
fumanchu
24-bit

Post by fumanchu »

surreall 64 has been updated and released onlly a couple of days ago.its now called surreall64xxx beta5.
the source code has been released for anyone who wants to try and improve the emulator.
the legend will never die!
kinn
64-bit

Post by kinn »

fumanchu wrote:surreall 64 has been updated and released onlly a couple of days ago.its now called surreall64xxx beta5.
the source code has been released for anyone who wants to try and improve the emulator.

Cool. Thanks for the heads up.
360 Gamer Tag = Kinn, PS3 Tag = xKINNx, Wii = 3036 8283 1247 3110
Overdosed on Gaming