Racketboy Charity Art Auction?

The Philosophy, Art, and Social Influence of games
NSBAceAttorney
24-bit

Racketboy Charity Art Auction?

Post by NSBAceAttorney »

This has been an idea that has been floating aroud the back of my mind for a while now and I think now is a good time to suggest it. Would anyone be interested in doing an art auction where all the procedes would go somewhere like Childs Play? I know we have good artists here and if they were willing to donate a piece of art I think that could be very doable. What do you guys think?
jfe2
Next-Gen

Re: Racketboy Charity Art Auction?

Post by jfe2 »

I'll see if my sister can paint some gaming related stuff for the charity auction this year. She does commissions for all sorts of stuff, so maybe she can do something cool.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

We already have an annual charity auction. I see no reason why art couldn't be included in the one later this year, unless you are dead set on having a separate auction...
NSBAceAttorney
24-bit

Post by NSBAceAttorney »

dsheinem wrote:We already have an annual charity auction. I see no reason why art couldn't be included in the one later this year, unless you are dead set on having a separate auction...

I didn't even know about the auction. That sounds like it would work for what I was talking about.