Has Anyone Beat The Original TMNT on the NES?

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Luke
Next-Gen

Re: Has Anyone Beat The Original TMNT on the NES?

Post by Luke »

Gamerforlife wrote:It was a tough game, but it felt good when I finally beat it.

It did?

The ending pissed me right off.
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

Luke wrote:
Gamerforlife wrote:It was a tough game, but it felt good when I finally beat it.

It did?

The ending pissed me right off.

Well yeah, I guess I just felt good that I managed to do it. Games like TMNT, the original Megaman and the Ninja Gaiden games felt like rites of passage. It does suck though to go through a hard game and get a crap ending

Now Battletoads, damn, that's one I never finished. Got some redemption when I finished Battlemaniacs on the Super Nintendo though
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Gamerforlife wrote:Well yeah, I guess I just felt good that I managed to do it. Games like TMNT, the original Megaman and the Ninja Gaiden games felt like rites of passage. It does suck though to go through a hard game and get a crap ending

Now Battletoads, damn, that's one I never finished. Got some redemption when I finished Battlemaniacs on the Super Nintendo though

Gotcha.

But, Ninja Gaiden had a kick ass ending(s). I completely understand where you are coming from, beating a tough game is beating a tough game, regardless of the ending. I might catch hell for this, but it's almost like having sex with a hot chick that you've been trying to sleep with for days. Even if the sex isn't that good, you can still say, "Well, at least I did it".
slowslow325
Next-Gen

Post by slowslow325 »

Luke wrote:
Gamerforlife wrote:Well yeah, I guess I just felt good that I managed to do it. Games like TMNT, the original Megaman and the Ninja Gaiden games felt like rites of passage. It does suck though to go through a hard game and get a crap ending

Gotcha.

But, Ninja Gaiden had a kick ass ending(s). I completely understand where you are coming from, beating a tough game is beating a tough game, regardless of the ending. I might catch hell for this, but it's almost like having sex with a hot chick that you've been trying to sleep with for days. Even if the sex isn't that good, you can still say, "Well, at least I did it".

Why the HECK would you choose to compare it to that?!?! Of all the things you could compare it to, you chose that!!!
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

slowslow325 wrote:Why the HECK would you choose to compare it to that?!?! Of all the things you could compare it to, you chose that!!!

Knew that was coming. :lol:
slowslow325
Next-Gen

Post by slowslow325 »

Luke wrote:
slowslow325 wrote:Why the HECK would you choose to compare it to that?!?! Of all the things you could compare it to, you chose that!!!

Knew that was coming. :lol:

It's like when you're constipated and you finally get it out, you don't feel as relieved as normal, but you're so glad that the 3 hours you spent is finally over!
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

Luke wrote:

Gotcha.

True, and even bad sex is good sex if she's hot :wink:
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
Replica
16-bit

Post by Replica »

I think I beat it. I remember those goddamn robot kangaroos and the spikes.

Despite how fast and effortless I can get to the last area on Ninja Gaiden, I still can't beat it.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Replica wrote:I think I beat it. I remember those goddamn robot kangaroos and the spikes.

Despite how fast and effortless I can get to the last area on Ninja Gaiden, I still can't beat it.

It's all about the jump slash buddy.
nielse16
24-bit

Post by nielse16 »

My friend Chris beat the game. I was VERY impressed. I was never able to get past the last level without the Game Genie.