New Batman beat em up

Brawlers and Beatemups
J T
Next-Gen

New Batman beat em up

Post by J T »

This game looks pretty badass.
Batman: The Brave and The Bold

I'd like to see some more cartoony beat em ups get released. I'm hoping Shank also turns out as awesome as it looks.
My contributions to the Racketboy site:
Browser Games ... Free PC Games ... Mixtapes ... Doujin Games ... SotC Poetry
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Re: New Batman beat em up

Post by Dakinggamer87 »

Batman Brave and the Bold looks promising hopefully it turns out good. I'm really excited for Shank after seeing it at PAX last year. :)
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
sevin0seven
Next-Gen

Post by sevin0seven »

so far that game looks awesome to me.
Visit my stores: Mercari Store, sevin0seven RacketBoy Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

Wait, one of my favorite genres with my all time favorite superhero? Awesome

I never really watched any Batman show after Batman:The Animated Series though, as there is no way ANY Batman cartoon will ever be that good again. I only watched the shows that shared the same continuity and same creative team(like Batman Beyond). Still, this game looks very cool, thanks for sharing
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
cowboyscowboys
8-bit

Post by cowboyscowboys »

Keep these types of games coming
fedexin
32-bit

Post by fedexin »

Batman looks very cool. But for the Wii? I was hoping it was going to be a downloadable for Xbox LIVE ala Castle Crashers. Still looking for something else like CC!
Consoles owned currently: Lynx model 1, Lynx model 2, TG-16, Turbo Express w/TV Tuner, PS3, PS2, XBox 360, Neo-Geo AES (UniBios), Neo-Geo AES (U), Virtual Boy, PSP, GBA, DS, DS Lite, N64, Saturn, Wii, Mini Neo-Geo MVS (MAME), Asteroids standup, Defender cocktail, Street Fighter II CE dedicated, Neo-Geo MVS 4-25, CPS2 USA system
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

fedexin wrote:Batman looks very cool. But for the Wii? I was hoping it was going to be a downloadable for Xbox LIVE ala Castle Crashers. Still looking for something else like CC!

Try The Dishwasher Samurai, as long as you don't mind a challenge. It's tough in the early going, until you upgrade a bit and get the chainsaw(which is just plain awesome). That game is seriously underrated.
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
RadarScope1
Next-Gen

Post by RadarScope1 »

Gamerforlife wrote:
fedexin wrote:Batman looks very cool. But for the Wii? I was hoping it was going to be a downloadable for Xbox LIVE ala Castle Crashers. Still looking for something else like CC!

Try The Dishwasher Samurai, as long as you don't mind a challenge. It's tough in the early going, until you upgrade a bit and get the chainsaw(which is just plain awesome). That game is seriously underrated.

I want to buy and play that one, but I haven't felt like taking on big challenges in my games lately.
elvis
128-bit

Post by elvis »

Developed by Way Forward Technologies - also responsible "A Boy and His Blob" and "Contra 4". No strangers to brilliant 2D gaming.
emwearz
Next-Gen

Post by emwearz »

Looking forward to this, looks like a solid old school title.