lightgun offical sega
vgabox
scart cable
rca cable
1 vmu hidden in the sterring wheel box
steering wheel and pedals
rumble pack

all for only £20 :P :D

wow!! I never find any good deals local. Every garage sale is nothing but antique furniture and clothes here. And we only have one itty bitty game store, which never has more then 4 dozen games across all systems combined. I found Suikoden 1 for $4 there once, but thats it. Sold it online for $50.
hbk2004v1

Post by hbk2004v1 »

yea i would of had another vmu but the man said you got enough lol
but my original sonic adventure doesnt work but its baddly scatched up also virtua tennis doesnt work and has few scatches all backups work fine and other originals i had so i think it must be the scratches shame cos sonic adventure is a excellent game! :D
marurun

Post by marurun »

I have enough VMU space to seriously hurt someone, and I somehow fill it up. I have:
2 Sega screen VMUs
A Sega 4-page VMU
2 Nyko 2 page VMUs (look almost like that Nexus one)
2 Performance single page VMUs.

For a total of 12 pages of save memory.

I think I'm just nuts.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
StuntDouble
64-bit

Post by StuntDouble »

I just won a Dreamcast with two controllers, vmu's and 4 games (Tomb Raider, Crazy Taxi, and a couple of sports games) off ebay. I can't wait for it to get here. I still regret ever selling mine back in high school.

Has anyone been able to find Dreamcast games at Gamestop or EB? The one closest to me didn't have a single one left in stock.
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

Chris Mapp wrote:Has anyone been able to find Dreamcast games at Gamestop or EB? The one closest to me didn't have a single one left in stock.

They basically had a nationwide clearance sale of Dreamcast stuff 2 years ago, and then did the same for their web site a year after. I got some damn good deals.
Scooter
Next-Gen

Post by Scooter »

I just got my first Dreamcast in February (I passed on it back in the day and went the PS2 route.) I've picked up about a dozen games mostly from ebay and my local used game store. For the best games it takes a while to find a pristine copy, but it hasn't been too hard. I've already played through D2 and have a good start on Sonic Adventure and Prince of Persia: Arabian Nights. The PPAN game was kind of hard to find. I've found ebay's half.com a good source that's not always picked over, Amazon.com is a good source too for some retro stuff.
Espio 1919
24-bit

Post by Espio 1919 »

I picked up a copy of Headhunter in great condition for under $5 recently; amazing deal and it's an awesome game!