My game room is just about finished, dial up beware!!!

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
ubelaffe
64-bit

Re: My game room is just about finished, dial up beware!!!

Post by ubelaffe »

I submit a bid of $2.25, a RARE mint copy of SMB/DH (loose ULTRA RARE!) and a gym sock.

but seriously, wish I had the scratch to nab one...
Consoles:GB, Virtual Boy, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Sega Genesis+32x, Sega Saturn, Sega Sports Dreamcast, PS2+HDD+HD Advance, Xbox, XBOX 360
corn619
Next-Gen

Post by corn619 »

Any good Steel Battalion table solutions? I'm looking for a comfortable table for my controller. I want to be able to sit on my recliner and play Mechwarrior and Steel Battalion for long sessions and in comfort. Any affordable suggestions? I'm looking for preferably a table with a angled top and folds as space is a issue. Thank you in advance.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

corn619 wrote:Any good Steel Battalion table solutions? I'm looking for a comfortable table for my controller. I want to be able to sit on my recliner and play Mechwarrior and Steel Battalion for long sessions and in comfort. Any affordable suggestions? I'm looking for preferably a table with a angled top and folds as space is a issue. Thank you in advance.

Yeah, this is something I'm also looking for. I haven't really had a chance to sit down with Steel Battalion for a while since I don't really have a solution. My first try was to use the crates I have as end tables and moved it so they held up the two wings of the controller, but that's somewhat of a pain in the ass to deal with (as there's stuff on them I have to move) and I always worry about the space in the middle that's not supported.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
corn619
Next-Gen

Post by corn619 »

Maybe I should just start a new thread on this.
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

That is badass Steel Battalion setup.
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
shateredsoul
24-bit

Post by shateredsoul »

Wow! I registered just to reply to this. This is what I have been looking for, looks nice, stylish, and more adult. Most setups usually still look like high school kids or college kids rooms (well, since many of the rooms do belong to people of this background). Awesome setup! Ever thought of including some arcade machines?

I'm still in grad school.. but my dream room would be a mesh between a guys room/game room with some of the following:

foosball table
pool table
mame machine
pinball table
dart board
fridge for beer
wireless surround sound
collection of nes and snes games
... I think I would avoid action figures, but I like how you had a few so I might reconsider that
latest systems , and those cheesy neon signs
a bar

Yeah.. I can dream can't I?
corn619
Next-Gen

Post by corn619 »

shateredsoul wrote:Wow! I registered just to reply to this. This is what I have been looking for, looks nice, stylish, and more adult. Most setups usually still look like high school kids or college kids rooms (well, since many of the rooms do belong to people of this background). Awesome setup! Ever thought of including some arcade machines?
Thanks man, unfortunately space is a little tight and arcade machines wouldn't fit. I just bought some Street Fighter IV fight sticks and was going to see if they work on PC. Maybe Play MAME the way it was intended, with a arcade stick not a control pad
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen

Post by Mod_Man_Extreme »

corn619 wrote:
shateredsoul wrote:Wow! I registered just to reply to this. This is what I have been looking for, looks nice, stylish, and more adult. Most setups usually still look like high school kids or college kids rooms (well, since many of the rooms do belong to people of this background). Awesome setup! Ever thought of including some arcade machines?
Thanks man, unfortunately space is a little tight and arcade machines wouldn't fit. I just bought some Street Fighter IV fight sticks and was going to see if they work on PC. Maybe Play MAME the way it was intended, with a arcade stick not a control pad

Yeah, both the regular and tournament SFIV sticks work on PC.
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.

Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
corn619
Next-Gen

Post by corn619 »

Mod_Man_Extreme wrote:
corn619 wrote:

Yeah, both the regular and tournament SFIV sticks work on PC.

Thanks for the info man.