Console of the Month (October 2022) - Playstation Portable

Join in on our classic gaming club!
Ziggy

Re: Console of the Month (October 2022) - Playstation Portab

Post by Ziggy »

opa wrote:Ziggy, I ordered one of those adapters the other day. Do they work well? Still waiting on mine.

I have only done limited testing so far, but it works great. IIRC, you just want to stay below a certain size microSD card. If I got 32 GB, then that must have been what I thought was safe (I don't specifically recall).
opa
Next-Gen

Post by opa »

I got my adapter in. So far so good. I'm using a 32gb card as well.

Out of curiosity, has anyone spent time with some of the games that have English translations now? I've played a couple of games of Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Portable. Not too bad. I also have Grand Knights History sitting in my memory card. Although, right now I'm playing Persona 3 Portable; not sure I'm going to tackle another RPG at the moment.
lwcook
128-bit

Post by lwcook »

opa wrote:I got my adapter in. So far so good. I'm using a 32gb card as well.

Out of curiosity, has anyone spent time with some of the games that have English translations now? I've played a couple of games of Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Portable. Not too bad. I also have Grand Knights History sitting in my memory card. Although, right now I'm playing Persona 3 Portable; not sure I'm going to tackle another RPG at the moment.

I highly recommend the translation of Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity - it's well done and pretty much all I've ever wanted out of a portable Phantasy Star Online. Been running it on my PSP Go and having a great time with it.
FrankSerpico

Post by FrankSerpico »

I was always interested in the port of X-Men Legends 2 it got with the extra characters. I also heard the port of SFA3 is top notch. Kinda funny how at thrift stores in my area you see more UMDs than actual games for the thing.