Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Up For Trade Star Wars Magic with Win7 Fix

by CRTGAMER Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:46 am

See OP

STAR WARS BEHIND THE MAGIC and GOTCHA FORCE no longer for sale.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Older Post

GOTCHA FORCE game, Case and Cover for Trade, no Manual
I have Gotcha Force game and case but no manual up for trade, if no takers might return to Gamestop for the one I bought two days ago shipped from Ohio

Getting this game shipped in is a pain, an employee at both ends have to be willing to help. Maybe I should hang on to it, might be worth more later? :?

I took another pic of the Gotcha Force disc at a different light angle, turns out there are some small scratches on the disc after all. Superficial, the data track looks really good, I want to show all the details on any product I put up for trade. This game will most likely go up in value. :!:

Gotcha Force Disc Closeup.jpg
Gotcha Force Disc Closeup.jpg (217.68 KiB) Viewed 1237 times

Three copies shipped in from various Gamestops, one all the way from Ohio!

Last edited by CRTGAMER on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:47 pm, edited 13 times in total.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

gtmtnbiker
Next-Gen

Re: Up For Trade - Gotcha Force - Star Wars Magic with Win7

by gtmtnbiker Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:18 am

Out of curiosity, how many Star Wars CDs have you sold/traded and how many do you have left?
Leia Organa

Re: Star Wars Magic with Win7 64 Bit Fix - Uploaded RAR Fix

by Leia Organa Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:38 am

I managed to make the game run on Windows 7 64-bit by following the instructions that are provided above.
I occurred an issue thought.When I tried to click on one of the features that are contained in Disk 2 of the game (such as Expanded Universe etc) the game asks me to insert Disk 2 in order to have access to those features.What should I do now?
Insert Disk 2 of the game to my computer's BD Rom or I need to do an update or something else first so that the cd could be read by my computer's BD Rom?
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

CRTGAMER Sale Thread

by CRTGAMER Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:44 pm

Leia Organa wrote:I managed to make the game run on Windows 7 64-bit by following the instructions that are provided above.
I occurred an issue thought.When I tried to click on one of the features that are contained in Disk 2 of the game (such as Expanded Universe etc) the game asks me to insert Disk 2 in order to have access to those features.What should I do now?
Insert Disk 2 of the game to my computer's BD Rom or I need to do an update or something else first so that the cd could be read by my computer's BD Rom?

PM sent, new thread here: viewtopic.php?p=1108691#p1108691
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade