Do you put your non-Steam games in your Games List?

Windows, Mac, DOS, and all those-other personal computing platforms

Do you put non-Steam games on your Steam game list?

Yes
58%
No
11%
I just use the Windows Games Explorer
11%
I dont have Steam
21%

Total votes: 19

glynnahab
128-bit

Re: Do you put your non-Steam games in your Games List?

Post by glynnahab »

Mozgus wrote:
glynnahab wrote:
Droid party wrote:Not really wanting to weigh in on this, but how does a thread about Sega and Nintendo fit better into the microsoft and sony categorie?

Well, since everyone else is being so nit-picky, you misspelled "category". 8)

I thought for sure you were talking to me. I know I've spelled it "catagory" for most of my life.

A few misspellings here and there don't bother me all that much. What really bothers me is when people write sentences like this guy. Not to single anyone out or anything, of course. :P

Apparently the internet has rendered grammatical cohesiveness obsolete. U guyz no whut im sayin?
kingmohd84 wrote:I really won't buy a console with hair,
u never know where that hair came from
Droid party
Next-Gen

Re: Do you put your non-Steam games in your Games List?

Post by Droid party »

I was reading this thread at the same time and got a little mixed up http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11011&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=0

Sorry if it seemed nit picky that was not my intention , just a little sleepy and didn't look at what I was doing properly. Oh, and I used a spell check on this before posting glynnahab :wink: .
JT wrote:Yeah, like vampire aliens invade and hit us all with a ray beam that paralyzes all of our arms. The only way to deactivate the ray beam and fight back the vampire alien threat is with a complicated series of foot patterns on the device's control board that looks remarkably like a DDR pad. We will all praise this man for saving our lives and buy him a mountain of stuffed animals.