Will saturn modchips be restocked?

Discuss all hardware and software modifications
n0dl

Will saturn modchips be restocked?

Post by n0dl »

Hello, I am not really sure where to put this so I apologize if it is in the wrong section.
Anyway I just found out about this site in the interest of modding my saturn. I saw that modchips were being sold, however they are out of stock. I was wondering if they will be restocked. I sent a message a couple of days ago but got no response.
thanks
--n0dl
IcKy99
Next-Gen

Re: Will saturn modchips be restocked?

Post by IcKy99 »

i would like to know this too racket, since i got a model 2 saturn now i want to mod it
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

To be honest --- I'm not sure if I'll be able to and/or if I want to.
PhilExile
32-bit

Post by PhilExile »

I'm not sure if this site is reputable, but it appears that they have modchips for the Saturn in stock.

http://www.angelfire.com/pa/Raluminat/forsale.html
Saturn | Dreamcast | Jaguar | 3DO | PSX | PS2 | PS3 | NES | N64 | GameCube | Wii | PSP | GBA | DSi XL | 3DS XL
marurun

Post by marurun »

Too much a hassle?
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

Supposedly I can get them from my supplier (same place that Sega Style uses), but I couldn't order them like I used to through their automated system, so I was kinda turned off by that.

Also, they seem to have had a lot of reliability problems, so I was replacing a lot of duds at no cost.

I might send them back my duds and get a few more on top of that and sell them for a little while at least.

I've also been spending a lot of time getting my wife's online business off the ground and her store left little time for mine.
I may be hiring my retired parents to do that store stuff in a month or two, so I may re-gain some time.

We'll see how things go.

Sega Style is a pretty reputable place and I won't have hurt feelings if you order from him for now...
marurun

Post by marurun »

I must admit, I could never imagine hiring my parents. But then, I go in and out of financial viability thanks to taking classes, moving to get married, all sorts of silly reasons. : )
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.