Space Megaforce
9%

Total votes: 11

skate323k137
Next-Gen

Re: Which game for week 4 - FREE For ALL

Post by skate323k137 »

I just missed the vote, but wanted UD. 24 hours man? you gotta PM a brother :P
Need FreeMCboot? I'll install it on your PS2 Memory Card for free if you cover postage both ways.
Consoles: I have too much stuff
Arcade: No seriously, I have too much stuff. Someone grab a shovel and dig me out of my basement.
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

Andy - I really like your Wii U gamepad charging table, super slick homey!

@Alex - 24 hours only as it was just to break a tie...but alas...we are again...tied.

First person in the tourney to post in this thread either GALAGA or UNDER DEFEAT means we play that game. (Vance - pm coming!)
Lazer
64-bit

Post by Lazer »

GALAGA
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
skate323k137
Next-Gen

Post by skate323k137 »

mjmjr25 wrote:Andy - I really like your Wii U gamepad charging table, super slick homey!

@Alex - 24 hours only as it was just to break a tie...but alas...we are again...tied.

First person in the tourney to post in this thread either GALAGA or UNDER DEFEAT means we play that game. (Vance - pm coming!)

Thats what I was saying. I missed the tie breaker vote by a few hours and would have voted UD. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm going to sound butthurt here (I'm not) but I basically logged on today to see if there might be a tie breaker and it was already over. Now if you follow your last post, someone presumably got 2 votes in the tie breaker and I got 0. If it's galaga, then so be it... looking forward to the festivities.
Need FreeMCboot? I'll install it on your PS2 Memory Card for free if you cover postage both ways.
Consoles: I have too much stuff
Arcade: No seriously, I have too much stuff. Someone grab a shovel and dig me out of my basement.
Lazer
64-bit

Post by Lazer »

As the two-vote getter, I actually agree with you Skate. If more people want to play Under Defeat than Galaga - which seems to be the case - I will happily withdraw my second vote. I mean I just happened to be on the forum right when Mike posted - not exactly fair.

The only reason I'm pushing Galaga is because I don't have access to UD. But if it's on 360 (is it?), I can probably borrow my brother-in-law's :)
8bit
Next-Gen

Post by 8bit »

Lazer wrote:As the two-vote getter, I actually agree with you Skate. If more people want to play Under Defeat than Galaga - which seems to be the case - I will happily withdraw my second vote. I mean I just happened to be on the forum right when Mike posted - not exactly fair.

The only reason I'm pushing Galaga is because I don't have access to UD. But if it's on 360 (is it?), I can probably borrow my brother-in-law's :)

UD is on the Dreamcast and PS3. Probably also via some other emulation method... not sure.
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
Omerta
Next-Gen

Post by Omerta »

Boo... The mobile site was messed up all day. What evs - lets make something happen Galaga or not.
"Farewell, good hunter.
May you find your worth
in the waking world."
Lazer
64-bit

Post by Lazer »

8bit wrote:UD is on the Dreamcast and PS3. Probably also via some other emulation method... not sure.

And Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition is on Xbox Live. Now I kind of want this for week 4 :lol:
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

does UD work in MAME?
Lazer
64-bit

Post by Lazer »

I get "some file are missing" when I try to run it