Eschatos is Coming to Steam!

2D Shooters Invade
Blackbird@Degica

Eschatos is Coming to Steam!

Post by Blackbird@Degica »

I am incredibly proud to announce that we'll be releasing Qute's Eschatos on PC this September. Eschatos is a fantastic shooter with lots of fun modes, so we're really thrilled to have the opportunity to bring it to a global audience where more players can have a chance to play it.

Details: Expected release date is mid September. Price is still being finalized, but we expect it will be somewhere around 15 USD. Yousuke Yasui's amazing OST will be available in lossless FLAC. Judgement Silversword and Cardinal Sins are planned, but the details aren't finalized yet (more info when I get it).

Happy shmupping!

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Eschatos is Coming to Steam!

Post by noiseredux »

Blackbird@Degica wrote:I am incredibly proud to announce that we'll be releasing Qute's Eschatos on PC this September.

AWESOME!

Judgement Silversword and Cardinal Sins are planned,

AWESOME!
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

If all 3 are released as a combo pack like the 360 release - I can see $15 for the convenience of STEAM. Don't know that i'd buy it again as I have a physical already, but if there were updated leaderboards or something, that might be a driving force toward a purchase.
Blackbird@Degica

Post by Blackbird@Degica »

@mjmjr: The Eschatos PC version has it's own set of online leaderboards if that's a factor.

If you're interested, there's going to be a preview event for Eschatos tomorrow (8/29) at 6PM EST. We'll provide a bit more detail about the Eschatos launch plan, take an early look at the game, and then feature some high level Eschatos gameplay and commentary from top player Ratikal.

Please stop by!

http://www.twitch.tv/degigames