2D Shooters Invade
User avatar
alienjesus
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 8113
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:10 pm
Location: London, UK.

Re: Recca '92 on 3DS

by alienjesus Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:56 pm

foxhound1022 wrote:AFAIK, the smallest increment you can add is $10. IDK if this is different in the UK.

I can start the Hi-Score thread if you guys want one. Right now my high is 818,325.


You can add the exact amount necessary to buy a game in any region.
Image
User avatar
dsheinem
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 22975
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:56 pm
Location: Northeast Pennsylvania

Re: Recca '92 on 3DS

by dsheinem Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:56 pm

high scores done :)
User avatar
foxhound1022
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:20 pm
Location: The mean streets of SouthTown

Re: Recca '92 on 3DS

by foxhound1022 Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:00 pm

alienjesus wrote:
foxhound1022 wrote:AFAIK, the smallest increment you can add is $10. IDK if this is different in the UK.

I can start the Hi-Score thread if you guys want one. Right now my high is 818,325.


You can add the exact amount necessary to buy a game in any region.


Interesting. This I did not know.
User avatar
foxhound1022
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:20 pm
Location: The mean streets of SouthTown

Re: Recca '92 on 3DS - High Scores and Discussion

by foxhound1022 Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:04 pm

If this helps anyone, when you charge up your shot, it acts as a shield against certain bullets.
mjmjr25
 

Re: Recca '92 on 3DS - High Scores and Discussion

by mjmjr25 Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:13 pm

alright - i've not been online, so i'm sure i'll have to do some sort of update, but then i'll buy this and join in.

I had one of the NES repros and loved it...was so amazed by the speed of the game, so intimidating.
User avatar
foxhound1022
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:20 pm
Location: The mean streets of SouthTown

Re: Recca '92 on 3DS - High Scores and Discussion

by foxhound1022 Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:16 pm

mjmjr25 wrote:alright - i've not been online, so i'm sure i'll have to do some sort of update, but then i'll buy this and join in.

I had one of the NES repros and loved it...was so amazed by the speed of the game, so intimidating.


Yeah, even watching the videos didn't prepare me for the craziness.
mjmjr25
 

Re: Recca '92 on 3DS

by mjmjr25 Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:58 pm

alienjesus wrote:
foxhound1022 wrote:AFAIK, the smallest increment you can add is $10. IDK if this is different in the UK.

I can start the Hi-Score thread if you guys want one. Right now my high is 818,325.


You can add the exact amount necessary to buy a game in any region.


AJ is right, but I know why fox thought what he did.

When you go to add money it gives you options, $10 being the lowest amount, but on the bottom it says "add money needed", if you hit that it will allow you to add the exact amount you need.
mjmjr25
 

Re: Recca '92 on 3DS - High Scores and Discussion

by mjmjr25 Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Boss 2 is gonna take some figuring...

483,599 - mjmjr25 - Stage 2 (boss)
hashiriya1
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 3382
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 11:59 am
Location: San Francisco Bay

Re: Recca '92 on 3DS - High Scores and Discussion

by hashiriya1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:55 pm

I might be stating the obvious here, but don't shoot when you don't need to. Your score racks up when you're not shooting.

hashiriya1 - 1,012,049

Image
mjmjr25
 

Re: Recca '92 on 3DS - High Scores and Discussion

by mjmjr25 Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:59 pm

hashiriya1 wrote:Yo! Reccanoobs! Don't shoot when you don't need to. Your score racks up when you're not shooting.


This will help!
Return to Shmups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests