Neo Geo Battle Coliseum

Brawlers and Beatemups
Majors
128-bit

Post by Majors »

Daniel Primed wrote:Anyone notice how long this takes to load as well? Phew!

Whats even more messed up, is the same loading is on the Atomiswave arcade cart?! Same colored bars scrolling across the screen. It's a bit faster, but is should not even be there since it's a cart?! Damn compression I guess.

The sprite choice is charactor anti-aliasing. It makes it look more or less jaggy for me. I hate how KOFXI supports progressive scan but Colosseum doesn't.
Majors -=- Wedoca '22
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

I'm still frustrated how this game freezes during the title screen on HDloader. For some reason, all these 2D SNK fighters on PS2 have all sorts of weird crashes and shit on HDloader.
Pullmyfinger
Next-Gen

Post by Pullmyfinger »

Mozgus wrote:I'm still frustrated how this game freezes during the title screen on HDloader. For some reason, all these 2D SNK fighters on PS2 have all sorts of weird crashes and shit on HDloader.

That happened to me when I downloaded and burned a long time ago, I thought it was the brand of CDs I was using.
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

Pullmyfinger wrote:
Mozgus wrote:I'm still frustrated how this game freezes during the title screen on HDloader. For some reason, all these 2D SNK fighters on PS2 have all sorts of weird crashes and shit on HDloader.

That happened to me when I downloaded and burned a long time ago, I thought it was the brand of CDs I was using.

Probably was, because it doesn't have the issue on discs, only hard drives.
Ender
8-bit

Post by Ender »

Survival mode is indeed broken.
Happened to me also.
Owner of: White Saturn, Black Saturn, Regulation 7 Dreamcast, White Dremcast, Purple GameCube, Resident Evil 4 GameCube, Super Nintendo, Wii, Nintendo 64, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PSP, Black XBOX, Crystal XBOX, XBOX 360, GameBoy.

Looking Forward: NEO GEO AES, NEO GEO CD, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Megadrive, GameGear.