Street Fighter V Announced. PS4 and PC Exclusive.

Brawlers and Beatemups
bmoc
Next-Gen

Re: Street Fighter V Announced. PS4 and PC Exclusive.

Post by bmoc »

the7k wrote:Looks like that converter still doesn't support Q4RAF.
http://www.brookaccessory.com/detail/33917374/

Compatibility list at least doesn't mention it.

There is a thread on the SRK forums that better tracks compatibility. I'll dig it up later when I am not posting on my phone. My phone doesn't paste things well in the web browser.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

SpoonyBard wrote:It should be worth saying for those of you looking to upgrade to play - the system requirements listed are a bit overshot. I'm running the game on a 1GB HD7800 card. According to the system requirements, my computer should not be able to play this game on any settings.

interesting. I wonder how a GTX 750 Ti would handle it. I'm working on building my arcade shelf setup box and was playing a 750 Ti (great price) until I saw the requirements on SF5 and figured I should plan to go w/ a 950 or 960... If the 750 can handle it then I'm gonna save myself some $.
bmoc
Next-Gen

Post by bmoc »

Here is the SRK thread I mentioned. http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/ ... ers-thread

It looks like the Qanba Q4 works with the white PS3 to PS4 adapter for sure.
SpoonyBard
128-bit

Post by SpoonyBard »

I'm running an i7 3.4ghz with 8gb ram and a 1GB DDR5, 256 bit Radeon HD 7850. If you've got a similar or more powerful setup, you should be okay. If you know someone with the game, maybe they'd let you use family sharing to try the game first?
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

SpoonyBard wrote:I'm running an i7 3.4ghz with 8gb ram and a 1GB DDR5, 256 bit Radeon HD 7850. If you've got a similar or more powerful setup, you should be okay. If you know someone with the game, maybe they'd let you use family sharing to try the game first?

the box I'm building for my arcade bookshelf stand is an AMD Phenom II 3.2ghz, 8GB RAM, and I'm considering a 750 Ti 2GB if it should run it well. I am not really sure how the 750 stacks up against your Radeon, but I'm guessing better.
SpoonyBard
128-bit

Post by SpoonyBard »

Aside from being 128bit, the 750ti wins out in every other way.
foxhound1022
Next-Gen

Post by foxhound1022 »

I've been messing around with this lately, playing survival mode and just training, trying to learn the new features and how the characters have changed.

If you guys get a online meet-up going, I'd be in. IDK how well the cross play between PC and PS4 works, though.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

SpoonyBard wrote:Aside from being 128bit, the 750ti wins out in every other way.

yeah actually, looking at the MINIMUM GPU's that Capcom call for, I feel like the 750 Ti will be a good pick for what I'm aiming to do. Thanks, bruh. You saved me some monies.
SpoonyBard
128-bit

Post by SpoonyBard »

foxhound1022 wrote:If you guys get a online meet-up going, I'd be in. IDK how well the cross play between PC and PS4 works, though.

Right now you can only do 2-person lobbies, although they're supposed to fix that this month I believe. If you were ever wanting to play, just look me up. Not sure how it works on PS4, but if you still use a CFN ID on there, mine is NeoJAF.

I haven't had any problem playing on PC vs PS4 users so far. Can't really speak for the experience on a PS4 though.

Also for Noise: A friend of mine is running SF5 at 1080p on Max with a Phenom II 3.4 Ghz, so hopefully that should treat you well too.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Spoony, New Egg has an awesome deal this weekend on an MSI R7 250 2GB that's small enough to fit in this arcade build I'm working on. I feel like that should run SF5 based on what you're experiencing?